True Freshman QB wins National Title

Advertisement
Can we see anything at all happen with another college football team without finding a way to melt down about it?

Hindsight is 20/20 there's no sense in debating whether we shoulda burned Perry's shirt or not, doesn't matter now. But, what we saw was the end of the TF's can't win big games narrative.

2 True Freshman QB's lightin it up in the National Championship game, with Hurts playing in the NC last year as a TF as well.

I better not ever see Rosier take another snap for this team as the starter unless it's 2nd half in Spring Ball.

No more excuses for Richt, he better get Perry, Williams or Weldon ready for next year, don't wanna hear **** about weight, watching film, not being able to run the Offense, or whatever other excuses people wanna make.

This upcoming 2018 season is time to get it done. No more baby steps, time to take the training wheels off. Win the Coastal, make it to the ACC title game & BEAT Clemson (or whoever we play that game).

Hindsight is 20/20 there's no sense in debating whether we shoulda burned Perry's shirt or not, doesn't matter now. But, what we saw was the end of the TF's can't win big games narrative.

2 True Freshman QB's lightin it up in the National Championship game, with Hurts playing in the NC last year as a TF as well.

I better not ever see Rosier take another snap for this team as the starter unless it's 2nd half in Spring Ball.

No more excuses for Richt, he better get Perry, Williams or Weldon ready for next year, don't wanna hear **** about weight, watching film, not being able to run the Offense, or whatever other excuses people wanna make.

This upcoming 2018 season is time to get it done. No more baby steps, time to take the training wheels off. Win the Coastal, make it to the ACC title game & BEAT Clemson (or whoever we play that game).

Weldon? Lmao.

Agree with everything you said but c'mon

Advertisement
Tua was a 5*, and the #1 dual threat QB. He was also an EE.

Making a comparison between him and Kosi this year is just dumb. Kosi might end up being better, but Tua was absolutely ready to play as a frosh while everyone has said Kosi was pretty raw

Weldon? Lmao.

I don't think he can play either, but that wasn't my point.

I'm saying whoever it is, the "young QB" excuse is null and void now. I think/hope it'll be Perry, but whichever QB it is, it's on Richt for them to be ready to go for LSU.

Weldon? Lmao.

I'm saying whoever it is, the "young QB" excuse is null and void now. I think/hope it'll be Perry, but whichever QB it is, it's on Richt for them to be ready to go for LSU.

Agreed!

Advertisement

Weldon? Lmao.

May the best man win, and may the losers become defensive tackles.

Not that it means anything but Boosters won Bama the ship again. Tua's family got a house in bama, Mom got a job. Brother has a scholarship from Bama. Announcers even mentioned it at the end of the game yet NCAA does nothing.

Tua will likely get another NC or two. He's the one piece they have been missing to take their offense to the next level. The only knock on Bama's offense has been the passing game. Dude is a stone cold killer at QB.

Advertisement
I really dont give **** what you fake *** experts think but the fact is a TRUE FRESHMAN won the National Title. From the football capitol of Hawaii.....

We could have had Tom Brady at QB against Clemson and we would have lost.

I’m on the fence with Perry getting snaps this past year. Blackmon looked horrible for fspoo a late enrolee. If Perry would have early enrolled maybe things would have been different. Maybe rosier doesn’t get beat out in spring and we find out that Perry is all Greentree. Maybe he’s so good and Richt wanted to make sure he gets 3 solid years with a better o line and better receivers and a better running game. Regardless season over and we still have to recruit at a higher level in the trenches regardless who is slinging it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Had Tua played this year or did Saban burn his redshirt just to play second half?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He played. They had a lot of mop up duty this year, unlike us where most games went to the wire.

Kosi isnt put together like that kid, kid killed it at the army game if I remember correctly. He got them bama roids

Weldon? Lmao.

Malik better not play next year or just throw the season away...........I agree with Liberty except the Weldon part.

Advertisement
Back