Troy Walters - WR Coach Candidate

W

Will Gee

The Hottest free agent WR coach on the market right now! A former semifinalist for the Broyles Award, which is given annually to the nation’s top assistant coach. Was OC/WR coach under Scott Frost at Nebraska and UCF. Directed the Knights' attack that produced 1,110-yard receiver in Tre'Quan Smith.

Advertisement
Didn't need it's own thread and you might as well have copied the entire 247 article instead of just part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WR Coach is overrated as a down n dirty coach of the position. Spnd 35k ... Buy a SEEKER and spend the rest on the best recruiter and motivator you can find.

Advertisement
Didn't need it's own thread and you might as well have copied the entire 247 article instead of just part.
Yes it did need its own thread. It"s a new topic and I probably would never have seen this mentioned if I had to read through pages and pages where it's mentioned on page 11, or page 23 or whatever in an existing thread. If you don't like NYSOM's threads than just ignore him.

He performs a useful service by giving us notification of a new development.

The Mods are not helping by merging threads and burying new news.

I think some just don't like NY's shtick which tells me they are rigid, insecure and feel threatened somehow by it. I find it a joke and just play along.

I think Mods are not performing a service by burying news updates just because some get annoyed by this guy's oddball persona. Just let it roll down your back.

I'm glad I saw a new thread, because I'm very very interested in this news about Troy Walters. (I might not have seen it if I had to read through another thread and maybe stumbled upon it. ) While I don't know Troy or his father, Trent, personally, I used to know his extended family, his cousin was a colleague of mine, and I had followed Troy's recruitment from A&M Consolidated HS in College Station to Stanford and then his college and pro career.

Comes from a very athletic family and a very smart family with high academic achievement.

Yes it did need its own thread. It"s a new topic and I probably would never have seen this mentioned if I had to read through pages and pages where it's mentioned on page 11, or page 23 or whatever in an existing thread. If you don't like NYSOM's threads than just ignore him.

He performs a useful service by giving us notification of a new development.

The Mods are not helping by merging threads and burying new news.

I think some just don't like NY's shtick which tells me they are rigid, insecure and feel threatened somehow by it. I find it a joke and just play along.

I think Mods are not performing a service by burying news updates just because some get annoyed by this guy's oddball persona. Just let it roll down your back.

I'm glad I saw a new thread, because I'm very very interested in this news about Troy Walters. (I might not have seen it if I had to read through another thread and maybe stumbled upon it. ) While I don't know Troy or his father, Trent, personally, I used to know his extended family, his cousin was a colleague of mine, and I had followed Troy's recruitment from A&M Consolidated HS in College Station to Stanford and then his college and pro career.

Comes from a very athletic family and a very smart family with high academic achievement.
NY has been on ignore forever. My comments were directed towards "Will Gee" who blatantly plagiarized parts of the 247 article regarding possible WR candidates.

And no, another thread wasn't necessary as this one will spiral quickly out of control just like all the others... So your point about not wanting to have to skim pages of nonsense to find some useful info is without merit. Carry on.

Advertisement
Walter was the OC and WR coach and Nebraska hired Matt Lubick as new OC
Troy did well as OC for a couple of seasons than it seems things went south this last season.

Troy was a smaller WR who became highly productive at Stanford. Coach's son. His father coached at a bunch of schools including I guess TAMU and Notre Dame.

I guess that's Sonny's son. He (Sonny) was in the running for HC when Butch was hired. One of the better, maybe best, assistants and coordinators in our program's history. People were worried about drop off with our defense when Jimmy left but there was none.

He did well as OC for a couple of seasons than it seems things went south this last season.

I guess that's Sonny's son. He (Sonny) was in the running for HC when Butch was hired. One of the better, maybe best, assistants and coordinators in our program's history. People were worried about drop off with our defense when Jimmy left but there was none.
Didn’t Sonny turn down the job before Butch accepted?

Advertisement
Back