2023 Troy Bowles Tampa

Advertisement
Old staff offered him last March. He seemed pretty knowledgeable of our past and seemed to be interested in us. Haven't seen much with the new staff yet though.

Advertisement
Saw him at a 7v7 tournament a few weeks back, wow!!! Don’t know about tackle but what he was doing on 7v7 field was crazy. Height weight and speed are crazy legit!!! I had heard about lots of the Jesuit players but him until that tournament.

Real Deal. But, dad will guide him to the best S coach at a national championship level team.

Who is our S coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know if he has been spoken about much on here. But this is a kid i wish we would be on i like him as a recruit. Will be a hard pull though. Also his dad is a pretty good DC

See I'd think his dad would prefer HC stability, and also someplace where the HC has a reputation for taking care of his players. High profile kid like that probably could care less about an NLI as $$$ likely isn't priority #1 for him.

Why would you say that he's a tough pull for Mario/UM?

See I'd think his dad would prefer HC stability, and also someplace where the HC has a reputation for taking care of his players. High profile kid like that probably could care less about an NLI as $$$ likely isn't priority #1 for him.

Why would you say that he's a tough pull for Mario/UM?
He's from TAMPA...and the big dogs are already on him and possibly longer than we have. We have recruited his school throughout the years and only landed Hodges i believe

Advertisement
Daddy has a few of Steele’s Auburn guys in his back 7 on the Bucs - hopefully that has more influence than a 3-star TE from his HS he probably doesn’t know entering the transfer portal
Agreed.

Also, do we even know if Hodges is upset with Miami? I could see him just seeing the writing on the wall and wanting more playing time, but still liking the school 🤷‍♂️

What happened here?? Linebacker recruiting is still weird to me...this kid drop a top 3 and will probably go to Ohio State

What happened here?? Linebacker recruiting is still weird to me...this kid drop a top 3 and will probably go to Ohio State

*Georgia
Kid is really good, epitome of a modern day LB. I'm sure we tried, can't get them all. I remember him set to visit back in the spring but it didn't happen and then that was the last I heard about him and UM. Oh well.

*Georgia
Kid is really good, epitome of a modern day LB. I'm sure we tried, can't get them all. I remember him set to visit back in the spring but it didn't happen and then that was the last I heard about him and UM. Oh well.
He was set to visit the day after Bruce Arians retired and his pops got promoted. It was said that it would be rescheduled but I havent seen mention of us again with media.

Advertisement
Back