Troll Nebraska pages

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Everyone should just go find a Nebraska fan page and start pouring out reasons why we love Golden and why they need him and he's their guy. Maybe if we sell it as good as Al has somehow sold us his bull **** then it will work. Kind of like his karma he bull****s us then we bull**** him into leaving for a new job and then they get fed up and fire him after year one.

Advertisement
They're convinced that they are getting Jim Tressel. Vegas has him as the odds on favorite. Apparently Eichorst slipped up and said something about having a leader already in place. It's definitely not going to be Folden.

****. Thanks though, first news i've heard since i heard he was actually a candidate.

A show cause penalty through 2016 for the Sweatervest, Nebraska already lost their membership in the crusty old AAU; that means something to the rest of the land grant publics in the BIG, and Pelini was a PR nightmare.

Al is still a great fit (PR BS'er to the max, BIG-style platitudes, the tie, etc.) and Eichorst might habe had him in mind already...I pray

As much as as I want it to be golden how the **** would they sell hiring a coach with a worse record than the one they just **** canned.

Advertisement
Unless they are just looking for a guy to recruit i dont see it possible right now. Too many upcoming coaches right now. I've heard of a few guys like Frost that actually played or were coaches before at Nebraska and thats about the only way i see nebraska resolving the situation is to hire a fan favorite of some sort.

Everyone should just go find a Nebraska fan page and start pouring out reasons why we love Golden and why they need him and he's their guy. Maybe if we sell it as good as Al has somehow sold us his bull **** then it will work. Kind of like his karma he bull****s us then we bull**** him into leaving for a new job and then they get fed up and fire him after year one.

Just sell the Nebraska that Golden will develop players, as in having the most NFL draftable guys in college Football. Just tell Nebraska that all Osborne has to do is hire top Coordinators and they will win Championships since Golden will develop players the Coordinators will win the games. Tell N. that the Coordinators fail Golden, but all they have to do is hire the best Coords that money can buy and you know NE has tons of $$$. Oh, plug in that Golden is a great recruiter!

Just sell the Nebraska that Golden will develop players, as in having the most NFL draftable guys in college Football. Just tell Nebraska that all Osborne has to do is hire top Coordinators and they will win Championships since Golden will develop players the Coordinators will win the games. Tell N. that the Coordinators fail Golden, but all they have to do is hire the best Coords that money can buy and you know NE has tons of $$$. Oh, plug in that Golden is a great recruiter!

It would work, and if they hurry and sign him now they get Coley too but they have to do it before he leaves for UK

Yeah, because the administration of schools make the decisions off football forums.

Advertisement
Yeah, because the administration of schools make the decisions off football forums.

No, but they just ****ed off the entire fan base and they could be looking for someone that the fans at least approve of its not going to work just want to see another program go through what we have to.. they ***** about 7 9 win seasons in a row. **** most miami fans would kill to have 2 9 win seasons in a row

Advertisement
Back