TRob bring me.....

everyone GIF
Now that I think about it. This movie should have been mentioned in the underrated movie thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know he will have the inside pull on my boy Fonzo Allen out of Hallandale.

I can’t wait to see how many CBs & Safeties we take...Allen is safety correct? Could he do it at corner in your opinion....I want Allen in this class for sure

I can’t wait to see how many CBs & Safeties we take...Allen is safety correct? Could he do it at corner in your opinion....I want Allen in this class for sure
If I’m not mistaken he’s a little bigger and more of a ss. I’ve read on here he could possibly grow into a striker but **** who can’t according to CIS

Not geta but nah u want allen at safety saw him play at the mac couple games and that dude is a missile flying on the field and tryna clean guys. This was Allen's sophomore year and man I haven't seen a team play that mean in a long time

Advertisement
Not geta but nah u want allen at safety saw him play at the mac couple games and that dude is a missile flying on the field and tryna clean guys. This was Allen's sophomore year and man I haven't seen a team play that mean in a long time

That’s what I was thinking it’ll be tough I’m sure we gone try to load up on corners this class and might only take one safety this class. I’m sure Kamari Wilson from IMG is priority #1 when it comes to safety, just gone have to see how it plays out

Naw he should be looked at as a safety type. He is actually int he mold of Keonta Smith so striker would be a good spot. He blitzes well...plays in the box well..is much better moving forward plays than in coverage

Advertisement
YUP when i coached him. Kid is SAVAGE. Looks up to Sean Taylor and just wants to hit everything moving. That type of tenacity is always needed on defense. Hes added some muscle since then as well.

YUP when i coached him. Kid is SAVAGE. Looks up to Sean Taylor and just wants to hit everything moving. That type of tenacity is always needed on defense. Hes added some muscle since then as well.

Are we talking Amari "mama sad knock you out" Carter type hit anything that moves.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Still has me impressed how yall were moving I played with some mean dudes we were flying but yall were hitting and talking **** like no one else. I had diamante Howard and billy Gibson talking all night behind me with randy Charlton next to me tryna fight all night with other teams line. Our enforcer with was shawn davis and he wasnt hitting like ur softest guys

Still has me impressed how yall were moving I played with some mean dudes we were flying but yall were hitting and talking **** like no one else. I had diamante Howard and billy Gibson talking all night behind me with randy Charlton next to me tryna fight all night with other teams line. Our enforcer with was shawn davis and he wasnt hitting like ur softest guys
Look we had some talent/aggressiveness on defense. Really should of got a shot at STA and we were expecting it but choked on offense against Atlantic.

We had Fonzo Allen, Hyppoliite who is playing linebacker at Maryland, a corner is Kevin Knowles who loves to hit as well (fsu) Gerald Killa Pough who was a Rutgers commit and numerous other crazies that had to be managed. Ill just say it was an interesting szn witht hose guys and trying to keep it sane or guys out of jail lol
The quietest on defense was Hypolite who is a certified beast.

Advertisement
Back