Trips all night, no motion

Advertisement
You don’t just motion to motion. They sat in cover 2 all night.. what was motion gonna do?

I wasn’t a fan of the hard count, check with me, slow ****. Changing tempo might have got us some rhythm.

Motion? Stupid complaint

Yeah, ATM stuck in that 2 high look most of the game and we couldn’t do anything on it.

We’ve shown this year that Steele can make in game adjustments effectively. But we haven’t shown quite that on offense. Durkin seemed to adjust well to us and dialed in to our passing game. Once he took some things away, did we adjust?

People don’t think pace is important with this offense but you have to sprinkle in tempo bc 10+ play drives are not sustainable with this offense - margin of error is small and we’re not good enough for that. I’m cool with the running game but there’s something fundamentally wrong with the passing game.

Yeah, ATM stuck in that 2 high look most of the game and we couldn’t do anything on it.

We’ve shown this year that Steele can make in game adjustments effectively. But we haven’t shown quite that on offense. Durkin seemed to adjust well to us and dialed in to our passing game. Once he took some things away, did we adjust?

People don’t think pace is important with this offense but you have to sprinkle in tempo bc 10+ play drives are not sustainable with this offense - margin of error is small and we’re not good enough for that. I’m cool with the running game but there’s something fundamentally wrong with the passing game.
Spot on. Pro style passing concepts with a team full of kids that have never seen it before and don’t understand it dont go well. You have to be Xavier Restrepo and Michael Redding bought in to get it this fast and they’re not all applying themselves that way.

Tbh they probably shouldn’t NEED to do that. There’s a reason you can go to a place like Tennessee and play day 1 and cycle through 9 WRs and don’t miss a beat. Lethal simplicity.

Yes. What’s important is trying.

Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

Advertisement

Exactly. Expecting a bunch of college kids to sustain 10+ play drives over and over is bad philosophy. Especially in it's first season of implementation. Build toward it and not square peg round hole from go.

You don’t just motion to motion. They sat in cover 2 all night.. what was motion gonna do?

I wasn’t a fan of the hard count, check with me, slow ****. Changing tempo might have got us some rhythm.

Motion? Stupid complaint

Yeah let’s make their bench warming dbs not have to communicate by not mixing it up lol what’s stupid was the bland offensive play calling

Yeah let’s make their bench warming dbs not have to communicate by not mixing it up lol what’s stupid was the bland offensive play calling
They didn’t have to communicate. It was zone defense.

That’s the point. All they wanted was to keep everything in front.. and they did.

Advertisement
Back