Trio of Canes coaches see Brian Edwards

View as article
Well it's Richt vs Horsemouth in the battle of winning mom over. She's pretty attractive so I'm sure horse mouth will be like a studdering mumbling prick. Richt will be smooth as silk. We win this kid fellas. A semi-surprise 3 weeks out. Go Canes!
Too bad we got fat tennis ball hair Rick. Where's slim fit Rick with the feathered bangs circa 1970s surfer movie?

Maybe Rick still has a little of that old magic with the womens.

Yeah Richts looks obviously have diminished but he still has that smooth charming voice. I bet he pounded a few gals out in the confessional in his day.

Advertisement
Don't care what anyone says, this is cool as ****

C2BZZqTXcAAdcQU.jpg

Banda looks like the dude who cuts my grass. And that's some ugly *** grout on that floor.

Well it's Richt vs Horsemouth in the battle of winning mom over. She's pretty attractive so I'm sure horse mouth will be like a studdering mumbling prick. Richt will be smooth as silk. We win this kid fellas. A semi-surprise 3 weeks out. Go Canes!
Too bad we got fat tennis ball hair Rick. Where's slim fit Rick with the feathered bangs circa 1970s surfer movie?

Maybe Rick still has a little of that old magic with the womens.

Yeah Richts looks obviously have diminished but he still has that smooth charming voice. I bet he pounded a few gals out in the confessional in his day.

All he's got left is that voice, and I gotta be honest it makes me a little weak in the knees.

Advertisement
Reel him in....

If Rumph is 6'2" (what he was always listed at), then Edwards looks closer to 6'4" or so.....

Hope we get him....

Miami coaches Manny Diaz, Ephraim Banda, and Mike Rumph were at 2017 DB target Brian Edwards' house last night.

[TWEET]819753489723260928[/TWEET]

The former Canes commit from Miramar has remained a priority for Miami coaches over the last few months, and a source close to Edwards' told CanesInSight that his decision will come down to Miami and Florida.

He will visit Louisville this weekend, but they are not a serious threat at this point -- Edwards' mother is not taking the trip with him. He will visit Coral Gables officially next weekend before seeing Gainesville on the 27th-29th weekend of January. Mark Richt is scheduled to see Edwards in-home next week prior to his visit.

One more tidbit -- CanesInSight has learned that Edwards' mother will "definitely" be on the Miami visit with him, while it is up in the air if she take the trip to UF with him.

Just did an interview where he named Louisville the "strong leader" after his visit. That's a direct quote. Says his uncle came with him and signed off on the family side of it for him to attend Louisville.

...not a good day so far in recruiting news.

Edwards will never play at Miami.

Louisville's recruiting classes have and will be terrible under Petrino because he is a monster douche.

He is better off at Louisville or Florida.

BTW...UF's recruiting class is going to be putrid this year. McIllwain's days are numbered.

Advertisement
Just did an interview where he named Louisville the "strong leader" after his visit. That's a direct quote. Says his uncle came with him and signed off on the family side of it for him to attend Louisville.

But we took the rustled jimmies trophy to his house , and he even got to hold it.

That alone should've sealed the deal.

But we took the rustled jimmies trophy to his house , and he even got to hold it.

That alone should've sealed the deal.

if the kid wants to leave the area and play for a jerk of a head coach at a substandard university (ranking 171 - horrible and in danger of losing important accreditation) vs staying home and attending a top 50 school on the rise there is nothing you can do about it.

in other words go to UM and even if you don't make it to the league you will be able to afford to have mama's grout cleaned.

Last edited:
Never thought he was coming back since he decommitted, I'm okay with that too

Advertisement
The Lamar Jackson effect. Souh Florida kids see that and think they will get pub like he did . Add to it ..Louisville has his homeboy committed...the kid that plays safety at Miramar. Louisville always was a major threat here..their loaded with s.fla kids right now.

That visit might wear off though by Signing day...

Advertisement

Ferman made that quote up.

The Lamar Jackson effect. Souh Florida kids see that and think they will get pub like he did . Add to it ..Louisville has his homeboy committed...the kid that plays safety at Miramar. Louisville always was a major threat here..their loaded with s.fla kids right now.

That visit might wear off though by Signing day...

Loaded with S FL kids is a bit of an overstatement...S FL kids make up a small % of their roster and recruiting class.

Is anyone else worried about losing him?

Nope. That RAB Trophy locked him up...kids love that ****. What other school can bring the 2016 RAB Trophy on recruiting visits?

Advertisement
Back