Trio of Canes coaches see Brian Edwards

I wouldn't want my mom coming with me to a place like ****sville on a visit how am I going to get all that free white girl pu$$y with my mom right there

Say wha...huh? Aren't you the white guy from Carol City? Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Louisville is one of the most racist places I've ever been.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn't want my mom coming with me to a place like ****sville on a visit how am I going to get all that free white girl pu$$y with my mom right there

Say wha...huh? Aren't you the white guy from Carol City? Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Louisville is one of the most racist places I've ever been.

lol You know what I'm talking about. "Hey mom I'm going to head out and bang a bunch of coeds. You good with hanging in the hotel?"

lol You know what I'm talking about. "Hey mom I'm going to head out and bang a bunch of coeds. You good with hanging in the hotel?"

That's what parents do regardless any ways when the recruits go out with the players...

What to **** are we bringing Russell Athletic Bowl Trophy to a recruit visit. Bring an old Natty Champ trophy, but not a RAB trophy. Looks like our staff are rookies at this after all. That will pull in the big targets. SMH

Why would we bring a trophy from 6-7 staffs ago while the guy who built the team to get it actively recruits the same area? That's like richt walking in with an FIU panthers shirt. Not saying it would work lol but that makes no sense at this time. That's the most relevant bowl and showed the rebuilding process.

Well it's Richt vs Horsemouth in the battle of winning mom over. She's pretty attractive so I'm sure horse mouth will be like a studdering mumbling prick. Richt will be smooth as silk. We win this kid fellas. A semi-surprise 3 weeks out. Go Canes!

Advertisement
This boy is big. You can't teach height, length, frame and speed. If his head where it's supposed to be, he could be great DB for us.

Some of you whine about the dumbest ****. It might not influence his decision but the kid seemed to enjoy the trophy pitch and he got the message Banda was trying to send.

From Another site

"Miramar High coach Pierre Senatus said of the Cane coaches that "They're great. We had a great talk about Brian, it was my first time having coach Diaz in the building. To see the coaches here, I think it's a very intelligent move having those guys come out. ... It's their time to build a rapport with the student-athlete."

"Asked what shape UM is in as of now, Edwards said, "Miami's in good shape. They have a good relationship with my mom as well. I like the coaches that would be coaching me up."

"Edwards stresses that his mother will "be a big factor" in his decision."

"Once you ask my mom about schools outside the state, she makes that face like `Oh, I don't want you to go there.' I see that," he said. "And knowing Miami is right here, that she can come to every game, is another big factor."

"Asked his take on if the Canes have a decent chance to land Edwards as of now, Senatus said, "Oh, absolutely. I think they have done a really good job and he's shown genuine interest, has been transparent. He was an early commit (to UM before decommitting), he is doing some due diligence, but they're in great position."

"He has to take these trips and get together with his family and see what's best for himself."

"Edwards says it'll be a signing day decision and that "after all my visits I'll know what I want to do. It'll be a hard decision for me."

From Another site

"Miramar High coach Pierre Senatus said of the Cane coaches that "They're great. We had a great talk about Brian, it was my first time having coach Diaz in the building. To see the coaches here, I think it's a very intelligent move having those guys come out. ... It's their time to build a rapport with the student-athlete."

"Asked what shape UM is in as of now, Edwards said, "Miami's in good shape. They have a good relationship with my mom as well. I like the coaches that would be coaching me up."

"Edwards stresses that his mother will "be a big factor" in his decision."

"Once you ask my mom about schools outside the state, she makes that face like `Oh, I don't want you to go there.' I see that," he said. "And knowing Miami is right here, that she can come to every game, is another big factor."

"Asked his take on if the Canes have a decent chance to land Edwards as of now, Senatus said, "Oh, absolutely. I think they have done a really good job and he's shown genuine interest, has been transparent. He was an early commit (to UM before decommitting), he is doing some due diligence, but they're in great position."

"He has to take these trips and get together with his family and see what's best for himself."

"Edwards says it'll be a signing day decision and that "after all my visits I'll know what I want to do. It'll be a hard decision for me."

cane lock

Advertisement
What to **** are we bringing Russell Athletic Bowl Trophy to a recruit visit. Bring an old Natty Champ trophy, but not a RAB trophy. Looks like our staff are rookies at this after all. That will pull in the big targets. SMH

Let's bring a NC trophy from 16 years ago. Great idea lol Exciting for the program to win a decent bowl game finally and the program is on rise with this staff.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better to show tradition and what could be when selling a kid than bringing a Carnival trophy.

Hey kid, see this old dusty *** trophy? Come to Miami and you can walk by it every day on your way to practice.

Well it's Richt vs Horsemouth in the battle of winning mom over. She's pretty attractive so I'm sure horse mouth will be like a studdering mumbling prick. Richt will be smooth as silk. We win this kid fellas. A semi-surprise 3 weeks out. Go Canes!

Yup. Last thing a woman would ever fall for is an ugly guy with a sack of cash.

LOL

Advertisement
Too bad we got fat tennis ball hair Rick. Where's slim fit Rick with the feathered bangs circa 1970s surfer movie?

Maybe Rick still has a little of that old magic with the womens.

If Edwards goes to Florida I'd like to see him lowered upside-down into a vat of boiling human excrement by a trio of pitchfork-wielding demons.

/Cane

Yup. Last thing a woman would ever fall for is an ugly guy with a sack of cash.

:jordan: Dude, I just spit Coke all over my desk!

Advertisement
Don't care what anyone says, this is cool as ****

C2BZZqTXcAAdcQU.jpg

I would hope the conversation was all about how Rumph was going to make him a first round corner in 3 years.

Advertisement
Back