Trinity Christian Players

It was actually a guy on here claiming to watch the acc championship game with them wherever they were at... he never gave the recruits name but its obvious it was about him

Its on the board "count another big time recruit out"

Advertisement
What we need is Shavar in 2016

No shot with him unless Golden is gone or at least NoD, heard way too much stuff about his family being big canes fans but arent stupid when it comes to the coaches. Kid is all FSU, Florida, or bama

His uncle is 813_jrock and he's a Nole fan..

I just read the other day that his dad is a big time canes fan and so is Shavar

Don't believe everything you read on here Miami has as good a shot as any other team to get Shavar its all up to Golden and co.

Ok i see your comment on there now. Thats great news though glad you told me that. Appreciate it man

Don't bank on any of the TC players coming here. Miracles would have to happen. Their not coming.

If anything, only one would be Norton only because he wants to play DT. That's all.

Don't bank on any of the TC players coming here. Miracles would have to happen. Their not coming.

If anything, only one would be Norton only because he wants to play DT. That's all.

Im 100% fine with that. The other 2 can come if they want. Norton was the one that drew me to the topic and then realized we had in homes/ov with the other 2 coming up. Its a school that always has good talent and maybe we can slowly build a pipeline or at least have a little pull there.

Advertisement
If anything good backup plans and targets considering i doubt we get any of the three of LB Quarte Sapp, LB John Houston, and DT Rasheem Green.

those arent back up plans, those should be the guys that are #1 on the board

Sapp, Houston, and Green are not the back up plans if that's what you mean. The TC players are probably the ones we target because i doubt we land any of those 3. Sapp, we may luck into him (im from close to knoxville) people here are ****ed because of rumors that Tennessee might not have room for him. Could just fall into our laps. Im more concerned with getting Norton to come in and play DT.

Holland is not coming. Andre Smith doesn't know where the university is located. Norton is a guard but we are recruiting as DT because we suck.
I've talked to Jeff on occasion I was surprised he announcing taking an OV to Miami..he even asked what was it to make Shaq commit so soon... if i had to guess he goes to UF with Cee Cee...UF shows alot of love yo the kids in this area...and alot of these kids are pleased with the new hire

Holland is not coming. Andre Smith doesn't know where the university is located. Norton is a guard but we are recruiting as DT because we suck.
I've talked to Jeff on occasion I was surprised he announcing taking an OV to Miami..he even asked what was it to make Shaq commit so soon... if i had to guess he goes to UF with Cee Cee...UF shows alot of love yo the kids in this area...and alot of these kids are pleased with the new hire

Don't see why they are all excited about Jim Mcelwain.. he has no better track record than Al had as a HC before Miami. Seems to be talking big game but in all honesty i dont think hes going to back it up. He might win 9-10 games but i dont see him being the guy to lead them back to the Tim Tebow days

Andre Smith Top 4

Tar Heels, Miami (FL), Nebraska, and Wisconsin.

The three-star linebacker has taken official visits to Nebraska (Sep. 20), North Carolina (Oct. 4), and Wisconsin (Nov. 15.).

guess whos missing..No Chance

Jeff Holland,

No Chance

Norton doesnt want to leave the state but doesn't want to come here. No Chance

Advertisement
Andre Smith Top 4

Tar Heels, Miami (FL), Nebraska, and Wisconsin.

The three-star linebacker has taken official visits to Nebraska (Sep. 20), North Carolina (Oct. 4), and Wisconsin (Nov. 15.).

guess whos missing..No Chance

Jeff Holland,

No Chance

Norton doesnt want to leave the state but doesn't want to come here. No Chance

Our only advantage on Norton is most schools recruiting him as a guard and he wants to play DT and that's what we want him as. Still dont think he ends up here though, but they need to try hard for all 3

Advertisement
Back