Trinity Christian Players

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Been looking around 247 and a lot of stuff coming up about 3 guys from Trinity. 2 LBs one rated 4* the other 3*/4*. Then one guy listed as an OG but also plays DT, came out saying he is seriously considering Miami. He is a 4* OG but 6'3 305 definitely could be a force on the DL.

Crystal ball is 100% Florida with 10 predictions. With a new coaching change we have to hope some change comes on their staff and maybe we pull off all three. They all have either had coach visits scheduled, or an OV coming up and all would be good additions to this class. One can only hope Golden doesnt blow this. Get one and maybe you get at least 2 possibly three.

DT/OG Kendrick Norton
LB Jeffery Holland
LB Andre Smith

Advertisement
Been looking around 247 and a lot of stuff coming up about 3 guys from Trinity. 2 LBs one rated 4* the other 3*/4*. Then one guy listed as an OG but also plays DT, came out saying he is seriously considering Miami. He is a 4* OG but 6'3 305 definitely could be a force on the DL.

Crystal ball is 100% Florida with 10 predictions. With a new coaching change we have to hope some change comes on their staff and maybe we pull off all three. They all have either had coach visits scheduled, or an OV coming up and all would be good additions to this class. One can only hope Golden doesnt blow this. Get one and maybe you get at least 2 possibly three.

DT/OG Kendrick Norton
LB Jeffery Holland
LB Andre Smith

BountifulHarshEmeraldtreeskink.gif

Holland is elite, so I assume we have no chance. We've all seen these past couple years that this staff can't close, and we all witnessed how the season ended.

If anything good backup plans and targets considering i doubt we get any of the three of LB Quarte Sapp, LB John Houston, and DT Rasheem Green.

If anything good backup plans and targets considering i doubt we get any of the three of LB Quarte Sapp, LB John Houston, and DT Rasheem Green.

Jeffery Holland wouldn't be a backup plan for anyone considering he's an elite talent. I just assume we have no chance for obvious reasons.

DT/OG Kendrick Norton
LB Jeffery Holland
LB Andre Smith

BountifulHarshEmeraldtreeskink.gif

Holland is elite, so I assume we have no chance. We've all seen these past couple years that this staff can't close, and we all witnessed how the season ended.

Ya its probably unlikely but I think getting Smith and Norton would be great. Just Norton would be good for me just because it is such a needed position for us and he has the size to come in and play right away, although it would be nice to RS a guy like him.

Advertisement
Holland is not coming. Andre Smith doesn't know where the university is located. Norton is a guard but we are recruiting as DT because we suck.

Advertisement
Holland is not coming. Andre Smith doesn't know where the university is located. Norton is a guard but we are recruiting as DT because we suck.

On here he's listed as high at the #6 DT in the country...

I actually really like Norton as a NT prospect. He's has the skill set and body composition for what we need in this system. Holland would be another great fit in this system. He has the perfect blend of pass rusher and linebacker that we need out of that Sam position. I'm not optimistic at all; and I base that on absolutely nothing. From a numbers perspective, I have zero faith that we can close on any elite talent, anywhere in the country.

That is 6th best guard in the nation he is not ranked as a DT on most boards

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/187144/kendrick-norton

He is listed as a DT on this site. Click on his name and it shows it. I know every other site i have seen he is a guard and top 15. Either way we would play him on defense and he would be the highest upside guy at DT we have landed since Golden got here. Maybe Moten, it would be pretty close.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/187144/kendrick-norton

He is listed as a DT on this site. Click on his name and it shows it. I know every other site i have seen he is a guard and top 15. Either way we would play him on defense and he would be the highest upside guy at DT we have landed since Golden got here. Maybe Moten, it would be pretty close.

This site doesn't rank players they pull their rankings from other sites (rivals, scout, espn, etc.....) none of those sites list him as a DT only as a OG he is only listed as a DT here because that would be his position if he came to miami

many of the top schools want him as an olineman, but he wants to play defense. Thats why there is interest here...

Advertisement

This site doesn't rank players they pull their rankings from other sites (rivals, scout, espn, etc.....) none of those sites list him as a DT only as a OG he is only listed as a DT here because that would be his position if he came to miami

Ok i see what you are saying.. either way though he cant be bad with that size and we need him

Ok i see what you are saying.. either way though he cant be bad with that size and we need him

What we need is Shavar in 2016

No shot with him unless Golden is gone or at least NoD, heard way too much stuff about his family being big canes fans but arent stupid when it comes to the coaches. Kid is all FSU, Florida, or bama

Advertisement

No shot with him unless Golden is gone or at least NoD, heard way too much stuff about his family being big canes fans but arent stupid when it comes to the coaches. Kid is all FSU, Florida, or bama

His uncle is 813_jrock and he's a Nole fan..

I just read the other day that his dad is a big time canes fan and so is Shavar

I just read the other day that his dad is a big time canes fan and so is Shavar

Don't believe everything you read on here Miami has as good a shot as any other team to get Shavar its all up to Golden and co.

It was actually a guy on here claiming to watch the acc championship game with them wherever they were at... he never gave the recruits name but its obvious it was about him

Advertisement
Back