Trinidad is gun shy

Canez1

OG
Already two bad throw aways with the one for the safety. I think his foot was in field of play but he is playing scared. They pounded him last year also dunno if it's from the concussion hit or flashbacks from last year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well it was a terribly blocked play and he was about the get his clock cleaned... He does look a little off though

Already two bad throw always with the one for the safety. I think his foot was in field of play but he is playing scared. They pounded him last year also dunno if it's from the concussion hit or flashbacks from last year.

Not sure why they are running play action at the 8 yard line with a max protect. It's retarded play calling.

Already two bad throw always with the one for the safety. I think his foot was in field of play but he is playing scared. They pounded him last year also dunno if it's from the concussion hit or flashbacks from last year.

Not sure why they are running play action at the 8 yard line with a max protect. It's retarded play calling.

No kidding! Can't wait until Coley is replaced!

Advertisement
The play calling sucks, the OL is trash and Kaaya has Kyle Wright syndrome.

Kaaya is severely limited by the combination of his D3 Athleticism and our poor OL. Coley is an abject failure as a play caller. BTW, how long until the realize Mark Walton is abysmal at returning kicks. Just so i'm understood, Coley needs to be fired by the new coach. We'll survive QB recruiting.

Advertisement
My only issue with Kayaa is that he needs to learn the look off which I think he can with a proper coach.

My only issue with Kayaa is that he needs to learn the look off which I think he can with a proper coach.

Same here , needs better coaching

He is shook man. I am not trashing Brad. He is a very good talent but he has no faith in his OL and it shows. He stood in the pocket like a boss earlier in the season, but the hits are taking a toll on his coolness.

Advertisement

Same here , needs better coaching

He is shook man. I am not trashing Brad. He is a very good talent but he has no faith in his OL and it shows. He stood in the pocket like a boss earlier in the season, but the hits are taking a toll on his coolness.

Not sure if I'm ready to concede that he's shook. The safety was an awful play call that was sniffed out. The int I think Brad needs to look off when he sees the guy he wants.

Advertisement
Back