USNAVYCANE All American Maude Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 23,973 Sep 6, 2025 #1 Are they dying out in football? I feel like you’d see at least 1 or 2 a week at least 5/6 years ago .
Are they dying out in football? I feel like you’d see at least 1 or 2 a week at least 5/6 years ago .
Trav Redshirt Freshman Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 8,054 Sep 6, 2025 #2 USNAVYCANE said: Are they dying out in football? I feel like you’d see at least 1 or 2 a week at least 5/6 years ago . Click to expand... UF has run a bunch today. Hasn't helped them.
USNAVYCANE said: Are they dying out in football? I feel like you’d see at least 1 or 2 a week at least 5/6 years ago . Click to expand... UF has run a bunch today. Hasn't helped them.
SCarolina Ibis Medical Redshirt Joined May 28, 2017 Messages 5,270 Sep 6, 2025 #3 Trick plays have been replaced with going for it from inside your own 35. FSU did it against Alabama last week and NC State did it this week against Virginia.
Trick plays have been replaced with going for it from inside your own 35. FSU did it against Alabama last week and NC State did it this week against Virginia.