Tribute to those who were taken too early

I was fortunate enough to watch almost all these wonderful men play. I wonder though with the virus and our isolation it is rather sad to contemplate these losses at this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think about all the greats and really good players we loss and you have to wonder if God has a team in Heaven and drafts mostly Canes. It is the only way I can keep the tears in check. RIP brothers all.

RIP Leonard Myers...Passed a few yrs ago at 38....Just an absolute Great Kid....His passing hurt me to the core....
fl-sp-miami-leonard-myers-obit-021717.jpg

Advertisement
The initial rumors were mistaken identity or even a hit. I didn't track the story to the trial wherein it was just a punk kid with no sense of right/wrong.
Over a Parking Spot.....Curry was arguing with the Kids uncle...kid pulled the trigger...

I'd also like to mention Eric Adams, a freshman who lived on my floor in Hecht. Eric and some guys from our floor were crossing US1 that fall in 1990; Eric was hit by a car and ultimately passed away. I'd gone home that weekend to visit my girlfriend and was horrified to come back that Sunday to find out that he had died.

1595353565573.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back