Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

to get Trey Sanders ill offer him a full ride. F it you got to play with the big dogs. Some of our current line backers are right at his level of play imo...at worst he is a special teams contribritor. 2 year rental. Im all for it. A rb class of Sanders and Crowley is too sick

Advertisement
Yep. It’s really not even a hard call.
Is Sanders that good tho ? Like someone else said its not like we hurting for RBs , we just signed 2 last class and already have one committed for ‘19 while in the hunt for what , 4-5 others ? The staff hasn’t indicated that they play these types of games in the 3 years they’ve been here and I don’t think they will in this case either

Is Sanders that good tho ? Like someone else said its not like we hurting for RBs , we just signed 2 last class and already have one committed for ‘19 while in the hunt for what , 4-5 others ? The staff hasn’t indicated that they play these types of games in the 3 years they’ve been here and I don’t think they will in this case either

Yes; he’s that good. We need to be a revolving door w elite talent at all positions

Advertisement
I agree with alot of what you said. But there is a huge difference between Sanders and them.. Sanders is a tier of Zamir white and Lorenzo.. Second tier which is still boarderline elite is McIntosh crowley cook Cain etc... Carter is the next tier
I don’t see how mcintosh isn’t too slow to be elite. Didn’t he run a 4.68?

richt definately plays that game. Its how he got the mlb thats currently in the nfl ..Alec Ogeltree. They offered his brother a schollie as well...Ogeltree was a cane lean.

Sanders looks like a grown man at rb...and you stack chips at that spot as you want guys that will be here for 3 years. Sanders looks to be a 3 and done type. I think some of you forget early 2000s we have 4-5 nfl level rbs on the roster and guys like Willis Mcgahee were thought of as transfer candidates. Thats what we need to be at....not some..oh we got 2 last year type of deal. If we dont have guys transferring out of the rb position for lack of reps...we aint doing something right

Elite players make a difference and he looks elite on film. This is like saying we didn’t need Amari we got Herb Waters, or we already have Duke and Yearby, we don’t need Dalvin.

Advertisement

Remember that it's not only about getting him on our squad, but keeping him off an opponents squad. Despite how stacked we are at RB right now, an addition like Sanders is also a loss for other schools.

Elite players make a difference and he looks elite on film. This is like saying we didn’t need Amari we got Herb Waters, or we already have Duke and Yearby, we don’t need Dalvin.
I didn’t know if he was that good I haven’t seen his film . I’m just saying I don’t see the staff offering his brother just to get him , they haven’t done that with a recruit yet..idk maybe this’ll be the first one

I didn’t know if he was that good I haven’t seen his film . I’m just saying I don’t see the staff offering his brother just to get him , they haven’t done that with a recruit yet..idk maybe this’ll be the first one
As already pointed out, Richt has done that just not yet with Miami.

As already pointed out, Richt has done that just not yet with Miami.
thats what im saying , AT MIAMI . Don’t care what he did at UGA . He also hinted that he’s turned down guys who have changed their mind and asked him to transfer here, if you don’t recall . I don’t see someone with that policy taking a recruit just for his brother . AT MIAMI

Advertisement
You pay the going rate

We offered the exact same deal UF did. His brother is a PWO there, who might be given a scholarship but maybe not.

Again, Trey is really good, but so is McIntonsh and Richards probably is the best of the 3, and it seems like RB is his most likely position.

Ogletree is a bad comparison because UGA needed a FB, and his brother was one of the best in the country. Sanders's brother would never see the field here, except maybe on ST.

So, I'm not sure what the expectation is here. Should we have been the only school to offer his brother a full ride? We offered the going rate, and his brother chose UF. Keep recruiting Trey, that's all we can do

We offered the exact same deal UF did. His brother is a PWO there, who might be given a scholarship but maybe not.

Again, Trey is really good, but so is McIntonsh and Richards probably is the best of the 3, and it seems like RB is his most likely position.

Ogletree is a bad comparison because UGA needed a FB, and his brother was one of the best in the country. Sanders's brother would never see the field here, except maybe on ST.

So, I'm not sure what the expectation is here. Should we have been the only school to offer his brother a full ride? We offered the going rate, and his brother chose UF. Keep recruiting Trey, that's all we can do
Except our Tuition is 3x the price...he wasn’t choosing Miami compared to UF tuition.

Trey Sanders is by far the best back in the country. Its not even close

Advertisement
Maybe Richt learned from that Ogletree situation.

I'm sure there had to be a few guys in that UGA locker room ****ed that they had to earn their scholarship while this kid is here for free just b/c of his brother.

I'm sure Richt was faced with a similar situation since and has turned it down (hasn't done that since Ogletree) b/c there are kids like that every cycle trying to get their brother, cousin or best friend a scholarship.

Do we know if we have offered his brother as a PWO like UF?

Does his brother have the grades for a UM PWO?

Does he have enough to cover his tuition as a UM PWO?

He is definitely not worth a real scholarship just to get Trey IMO.

Not in this crucial 2019 class where every ship precious, especially with all the huge needs on Defense where we have legit shots at true studs at LB and DE (brother is a OLB/WDE).

Sorry, but we have amazing options with the RBs on our board to not be too upset if we miss out on Sanders b/c we didn't offer his **** brother.

Yes he is elite, but he is not worth 2 scholarships, not in this class!

thats what im saying , AT MIAMI . Don’t care what he did at UGA . He also hinted that he’s turned down guys who have changed their mind and asked him to transfer here, if you don’t recall . I don’t see someone with that policy taking a recruit just for his brother . AT MIAMI
Well he has only been at Miami for two years and was at UGA for what, nearly 15? Saying you don't care what he did at UGA is shortsighted and frankly puzzling. Its not like he is all of sudden a different person the last two years, how can you not consider what he did during nearly 90% of his time as an HC?

Maybe Richt learned from that Ogletree situation.

I'm sure there had to be a few guys in that UGA locker room ****ed that they had to earn their scholarship while this kid is here for free just b/c of his brother.

I'm sure Richt was faced with a similar situation since and has turned it down (hasn't done that since Ogletree) b/c there are kids like that every cycle trying to get their brother, cousin or best friend a scholarship.

Do we know if we have offered his brother as a PWO like UF?

Does his brother have the grades for a UM PWO?

Does he have enough to cover his tuition as a UM PWO?

He is definitely not worth a real scholarship just to get Trey IMO.

Not in this crucial 2019 class where every ship precious, especially with all the huge needs on Defense where we have legit shots at true studs at LB and DE (brother is a OLB/WDE).

Sorry, but we have amazing options with the RBs on our board to not be too upset if we miss out on Sanders b/c we didn't offer his **** brother.

Yes he is elite, but he is not worth 2 scholarships, not in this class!
There will be ****ed off players one way or another. In the end get the elite guys here if you can. The other options for the time being aren't in Sanders' league, plain and simple. We need game changers.

trey sanders just camped this month with just about all of our rb targets in miami...and he looked like a total different animal. Richards included they all were there. hes a tier above richards..let alone guys like mcintosh that shouldnt be mentioned with him

Advertisement
Back