Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Advertisement
Man I completely disagree with yall. A PWO spot? Yes, obviously. But a scholarship? Nah.
If Bar milo and Terry McCray still have roster spots then this kid can have one to...like I said the man looks like he could be a solid special teams contributor.

If Bar milo and Terry McCray still have roster spots then this kid can have one to...like I said the man looks like he could be a solid special teams contributor.
UCF took a flyer on Griffin to get his twin brother ... worked out well. This guys brother has a hand.

**** yes offer the bro a scholly. LSU offered Lanard Fournette's scrub *** to lock down Leonard. That's how the game is played.

But they wont (by next yr hopefully) and SHOULDN'T have roster spots. Thats the entire point dude.
Why replace bums with more guys that don't have potential to be great here. All for a position we are going to be loaded at - RB.
Sanders is great, but I'd rather just take Cain or Daniel Carter (along with Crowley and Mcintosh) than get Sanders and have to waste a scholarship on his brother. Like I said if its a PWO, absolutely offer that. Otherwise, nah

Advertisement
But they wont (by next yr hopefully) and SHOULDN'T have roster spots. Thats the entire point dude.
Why replace bums with more guys that don't have potential to be great here. All for a position we are going to be loaded at - RB.
Sanders is great, but I'd rather just take Cain or Daniel Carter (along with Crowley and Mcintosh) than get Sanders and have to waste a scholarship on his brother. Like I said if its a PWO, absolutely offer that. Otherwise, nah
And Trey’s brother would only be here one extra year than they would. Quit your *****ing.

The problem with taking the brother is the annual initial counter limit, not the overall 85 man schollie limit. We can easily make room for him under the 85 man overall limit. But the initial counter limit for 2019 is 29 ish so if we take the brother, that's one less kid from 2019 that we can take. I dont know about you all but i don't want us taking a spot away from our huge needs at DL, LB, DB, OL to take a JAG, or to kick off another stud RB or WR prospect just to lock in Sanders. Especially when there's no difference between him, Crowley, Carter and Mcintosh, who are all tier 1 kids. I'd just as soon say bye to Sanders, lock in Crowley, Carter, and reserve the 3rd RB/ATH spot for Richards or Mcintosh or Wright or Mellusi.

The problem with taking the brother is the annual initial counter limit, not the overall 85 man schollie limit. We can easily make room for him under the 85 man overall limit. But the initial counter limit for 2019 is 29 ish so if we take the brother, that's one less kid from 2019 that we can take. I dont know about you all but i don't want us taking a spot away from our huge needs at DL, LB, DB, OL to take a JAG, or to kick off another stud RB or WR prospect just to lock in Sanders. Especially when there's no difference between him, Crowley, Carter and Mcintosh, who are all tier 1 kids. I'd just as soon say bye to Sanders, lock in Crowley, Carter, and reserve the 3rd RB/ATH spot for Richards or Mcintosh or Wright or Mellusi.
we’re not bringing in a 28 man class and it’s going to be defensively heavy to begin with.

You take his brother without even thinking that hard about it.

The last ten or so guys on rosters don’t matter.

Advertisement
we’re not bringing in a 28 man class and it’s going to be defensively heavy to begin with.

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
2 TE
4 OL
3 DE
4 DT
4 LB
5 DB

That's 27 at MINIMUM. I'm not even including our 2 ATH prospects, Richards and Mcintosh, and no lol we are not saying no to them. Which brings the potential to 29 easily. I can easily name 29 kids that are committed or are strong leans to Miami, kids that no way should be kicked out just to make room for a JAG brother of a replaceable RB.

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
2 TE
4 OL
3 DE
4 DT
4 LB
5 DB

That's 27 at MINIMUM. I'm not even including our 2 ATH prospects, Richards and Mcintosh, and no lol we are not saying no to them. Which brings the potential to 29 easily. I can easily name 29 kids that are committed or are strong leans to Miami, kids that no way should be kicked out just to make room for a JAG brother of a replaceable RB.
We’re not taking 4 linemen...

If taking his brother solidified his commitment wouldn't he be committed to UF already?
You might be looking at it the wrong way. Taking the brother might get you a seat at the table. Not taking him might be what makes him go to a school that will take him.

Advertisement
If Brown thinks his talent warrants taking the brother I'm on board. He must be head and shoulders above the other backs to do so. Lingers begged for his cousin to get an offer last year, no bites.

Let me tell u something if Sean Taylor had a bro that we had to offer whwn he was being recruited u give him whatever he wanta. U dont know how good this kid can be and if he does become this beast ill be mighty upset if its in another uniform. Just using ST as an example........no hes not ST. If they think he has huge upside and u dowhat u have todo to get him. We r not in position to not take elite guys or recruit the way we want too....we arent the cool kids yet . ...we cant interview a pat surtain sr and say fuq u kick rocks and still get the son to sign. We arent there yet

You miss the point.

Dude can be great running down cracking heads for 2 years.

Advertisement
1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
2 TE
4 OL
3 DE
4 DT
4 LB
5 DB

The brother will be a blueshirt wherever he goes. He wont count against the class only the 85.

We good

I can't tell you how many entitled guys I saw in the locker room that kept living off of their high school accomplishments
Penny that's at every college. Happened at Hampton guys getting kicked out of UMD, Vtech, NC state.. entitled is in every line of work.

I agree with alot of what you said. But there is a huge difference between Sanders and them.. Sanders is a tier of Zamir white and Lorenzo.. Second tier which is still boarderline elite is McIntosh crowley cook Cain etc... Carter is the next tier

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
2 TE
4 OL
3 DE
4 DT
4 LB
5 DB

I don't think we're looking for 4 DTs. DEs is a bigger need in this class.

Though I guess if both Tyler Davis and J Sorrels say they want to come (added to Brown and Daxson), we'd be crazy to say no.

Advertisement
Back