Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

TBH, If I were Wright's dad, I would have hated the program, too. That WR crew was a joke. All the talent in the world with zero character or commitment. Lance alligator arms Leggett, Ryan wifebeater Moore. Just a disaster. Only Jenkins could be counted on. The OL other than Fox (and arguably Morse) was out of shape and outclassed. We had no NFL talent at RB, and they were out of shape, too. Then, Coker gets canned and Shannon started Freeman. What a circus, smh. ... We fans can finally recover from that trauma under Richt. Wright and a several others had their careers wrecked.

Advertisement
Wright's accuracy and lack of touch is what doomed him more than anything. **** of an arm, but whether it was a short throw or a bomb, he threw with the same velocity. Bust city, but no hate here and it is what it is.

Bobby Washington had talent, but it was his head that kept him from the NFL IMO. Dude was a grenade without a pin ready to drop. He went to Eastern Kentucky and looked poised for a shot at the NFL, but I imagine those dreams were lost as he interviewed with a few teams.

Yea BW was a natural talent. Did well even at Ncstate and was really good at EKU. Im in a facebook group with him currently and talk to him from time to time lol

Yea BW was a natural talent. Did well even at Ncstate and was really good at EKU. Im in a facebook group with him currently and talk to him from time to time lol

Washington really struggled at NC State and got some carries behind McClendon. He had a nice senior season at Eastern Kentucky.

IMO, Bobby Washington should have been the next 1st/2nd rounder to come out of Miami and continue the RB U tradition. Dynamic runner. Had the most upside.

But easily manipulated by adults around him who should have been looking out for this best interest. Not a unique story but a sad one all the same.

Ancient history for us fans. Present day reality for him.

One of my cousins played wit Bobby Washington at NC State. They swore by him talent-wise. Shoulda been a great one.

Advertisement
Wright's accuracy and lack of touch is what doomed him more than anything. **** of an arm, but whether it was a short throw or a bomb, he threw with the same velocity. Bust city, but no hate here and it is what it is.

Bobby Washington had talent, but it was his head that kept him from the NFL IMO. Dude was a grenade without a pin ready to drop. He went to Eastern Kentucky and looked poised for a shot at the NFL, but I imagine those dreams were lost as he interviewed with a few teams.
That was his thing. Atleast from when i knew him. He was so focused on going to um & showing out that once she snitched on him it took his head outta the game. Mentally he never had any focus after that. I heard he drives for ups now. Hopefully thats not true.

That was his thing. Atleast from when i knew him. He was so focused on going to um & showing out that once she snitched on him it took his head outta the game. Mentally he never had any focus after that. I heard he drives for ups now. Hopefully thats not true.

Works for Oracle

Advertisement
IMG spring break is from the 17th -30th. If he visits again during that time you gotta believe a commitment coming soon although I have read his brother Umstead Sanders is a possible chess piece.

IMG spring break is from the 17th -30th. If he visits again during that time you gotta believe a commitment coming soon although I have read his brother Umstead Sanders is a possible chess piece.

That's almost certainly just message board rumors.

Ulmstead is a 2018 recruit with borderline P5 talent. If him and his brother were really a package deal it would be done already,

Says he is going to try to visit FSU over his break. FSU now believes that they will take the momentum right back after one visit. I hate them and their arrogance so much. Like y’all didnt just go 7-6 lol.

Advertisement
Going back to the time that we started winning championships, I can't remember a single year where I wasn't the least bit concerned about UF and FSU when it comes to in-state recruiting - for recruits anywhere in the state.

Maybe Mullen and Taggart are solid recruiters.

But as long as we take care of business on the field, I think we're going to be cleaning up with in-state recruits.

Advertisement
I really don't want to get my hopes up on him, but this is good news for sure. This guy is a notch above any recruit we've had at the position in a long long time.

I don't see it, great prospect but McIntosh looks just as good out of this class.

Advertisement
Back