Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

You 100% positive on that? Because if you are then I retract anything good I said about him.

It’ll sure it’s impossible to find online now since he has come out since then and retracted everything that he said.

But yes, Moss was one of the first fat ladies to sing when **** was hitting the fan. I remember it like it was yesterday and I’m sure others can back me up on this. **** the person who asked the question that I responded to apparently remembered it too, lol.

Here it is
The original story had the actual quotes from the Moss recording. I guess that has been taken away but atleast you can see I’m not making **** up from this link. Read the WHOLE thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/miami.cb...tyrone-moss-denies-taking-shapiros-money/amp/

Advertisement
So if Moss denies being a rat how do you guys know he was a rat?

Maybe he was interviewed by the NCAA and told them nothing. I honestly don’t know. Are there transcripts of what he told the NCAA?

I also remember hearing Kyle Wright was Kyle Rat, but I don’t remember ever seeing transcripts of what he said.

Maybe he was interviewed by the NCAA and told them nothing. I honestly don’t know. Are there transcripts of what he told the NCAA?

I also remember hearing Kyle Wright was Kyle Rat, but I don’t remember ever seeing transcripts of what he said.

“.....despite an audio recording to the contrary, saying he never talked to Yahoo! Sports.“

As I said,
The original story that started the Moss ruckus had quotes from him singing like a canary. Could the story have just been completely made up and fabricated quotes of him? Yeah, sure I guess there’s a chance of that being the case. But why him of all people? Maybe he thought the **** wouldn’t get out? He received very bad, but deserving backlash, so he did what most people would do, he recanted.
I understand this is very damning info on him here but as you can see in the story there was AUDIO EVIDENCE OF HIM SNITCHING. He just denies denies denies and I probably would have done the same thing but I wouldn’t have sang in the first place. Water under the bridge now I guess, but I won’t forget it. I just wish I could show you the original story.

Advertisement

Kyle wasnt the rat. It was his father from what i remember. His father hates us now.

Charlie jones my biggest disappointment at rb. He was rated as the number 2 back out of high school by one sites.

Not me. I knew he was vastly overrated mainly due to lack of sped but since he was a Dade guy everyone thought he was the greatest. Andrew Johnson was another overrated cat who pretty much epitomized the Coker era. A so called highly rated recruit who was overrated and lazy. Just not a football player and didn't understand what it takes to be great.

McFarland is currently buried on Maryland’s depth chart and is a 4th string rb, not sure he will ever be the same player after that ankle injury and he didn’t play last year at all

Lol McFarland isn’t buried on the bench. Fck em but he’s looking like his old self pre-injury. Explosive. Regardless our RB situation is the move

Advertisement
“.....despite an audio recording to the contrary, saying he never talked to Yahoo! Sports.“

As I said,
The original story that started the Moss ruckus had quotes from him singing like a canary. Could the story have just been completely made up and fabricated quotes of him? Yeah, sure I guess there’s a chance of that being the case. But why him of all people? Maybe he thought the **** wouldn’t get out? He received very bad, but deserving backlash, so he did what most people would do, he recanted.
I understand this is very damning info on him here but as you can see in the story there was AUDIO EVIDENCE OF HIM SNITCHING. He just denies denies denies and I probably would have done the same thing but I wouldn’t have sang in the first place. Water under the bridge now I guess, but I won’t forget it. I just wish I could show you the original story.
I remember hearing the same stuff you heard, so I don't think you're making anything up. I just don't remember ever seeing any transcripts of his interviews with the NCAA, so I have no real clue what, if anything, he actually told the NCAA.

Because in his eyes we destroyed his sons life & career. Ill always have the opinion of different coach & different circumstances he goes down as one of our greats instead of a scapegoat. But i cant cosign we really did anything intentionally wrong though.
Dee what’s the latest you are hearing on the img guys?

Advertisement
Kyle wasnt the rat. It was his father from what i remember. His father hates us now.
I used to be pretty close with a guy who was really close with his dad and the family. And you are totally correct about his dad. However, Kyle Fright told my friend to his face he couldn't wait for his time at Miami to end. He was miserable by the end. Take it for what it's worth.

I used to be pretty close with a guy who was really close with his dad and the family. And you are totally correct about his dad. However, Kyle Fright told my friend to his face he couldn't wait for his time at Miami to end. He was miserable by the end. Take it for what it's worth.
Yeah he was definitely miserable. He couldnt stand all the head games and nonsense that would go on between the coaching staff & the locker room struggles. Besides that he had a wr room that refused to take football serious. If your wr wont work as a qb youre screwed.

Advertisement
Wright's accuracy and lack of touch is what doomed him more than anything. **** of an arm, but whether it was a short throw or a bomb, he threw with the same velocity. Bust city, but no hate here and it is what it is.

Bobby Washington had talent, but it was his head that kept him from the NFL IMO. Dude was a grenade without a pin ready to drop. He went to Eastern Kentucky and looked poised for a shot at the NFL, but I imagine those dreams were lost as he interviewed with a few teams.

These are the things that happen when we have poor coaching.

It's not terribly surprising that there are more 4 and 5-star "failures" when the HC and part (sometimes all) of the staff are not too proficient in their jobs.

You don't hear too many former players talking like this from the quality HCs and staffs we've had.

Don't blame him. First two starts he got sacked like 10 times...after that, he was never able to settle down and keep his eyes downfield.

Advertisement
Back