Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Advertisement
Thats not to take anything away from noah either though. Noah is a different type of animal. Reminds me alot of tyrone moss at the high school level. Hopefully it wont be a college comparison as well for noahs sake. Actually hes got alot of cedic benson or c

obviously i mean only at this stage. Being in high school where he was so versatile he wouldve been a beast at numerous positions. I love sean to death. As far as what he became once he got some tricks & mental side of the game down i wont compare amyone to him. I just mean the sean that ran all over everyone as a rb in high school. In hindsight i can see ur point. Even in high school it was so simple for sean. I retract my statement and offer my head up for the chopping block.lol
Tyrone Moss was one of the biggest disappointments for me. I don't know what it was--injuries, lack of conditioning and/or not working hard enough, weak surrounding cast, whatever.
Just so disappointed. I had expected so much from Moss.
Not saying anything about Cain. I did look at his video a while back. Impressed. He has a different running style from most backs you see.

Tyrone Moss was one of the biggest disappointments for me. I don't know what it was--injuries, lack of conditioning and/or not working hard enough, weak surrounding cast, whatever.
Just so disappointed. I had expected so much from Moss.
Not saying anything about Cain. I did look at his video a while back. Impressed. He has a different running style from most backs you see.

Tyrone was 100% injuries/poor work ethic. In 2005, before he tore his ACL, he was a beast and carried the team. If he doesnt go down, no way lose that GT game. We would have been 10-1 and playing for the ACC title

After his ACL tear he just kind've gave up. I remember a class had with him the following Spring, and his weight was out of control, he probably ballooned up to 280.

He just never got himself back into shape, and he definitely suffered from Coker/Swasey basically making S&C optional. What could have been with him, it's a shame

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll never forget how hard Bakas drove the Charlie Jones train. That RB class was a complete debacle - Jones, Bobby Washington, Derron Thomas, Andrew Johnson, right?

Wasn't George Timmons in that RB group too? Don't remember how high he was rated out of HS.

Sheesh, all bust

I got love for Charlie Jones. He got me a D 1 scholarship. Had 10 tackles and block punt against South Dade.

Bobby Washington lives down the street from me in Richmond heights and was a head case. He didn’t stand a chance with the Home life and BM he had.

People forget how dominant Moss was before he hurt his knee. He was really starting to get it rolling. I remember us basically riding him to a win over Pitt.

My favorite game of his was against UNC when we wore the throwbacks, and at one point Moss was rolling downfield carrying a pile of what seemed like 9 UNC defenders on his back.

Advertisement
My favorite game of his was against UNC when we wore the throwbacks, and at one point Moss was rolling downfield carrying a pile of what seemed like 9 UNC defenders on his back.
He was big and nimble with great feet before he got hurt. He had turned the corner and was becoming a great RB.

People remember him negatively mostly because Soldinger ripped him for being fat, and all these dudes worship Soldinger.

I'll never forget how hard Bakas drove the Charlie Jones train. That RB class was a complete debacle - Jones, Bobby Washington, Derron Thomas, Andrew Johnson, right?
Yeah but the gem was Bobby. His **** baby momma screwed him & us over. Wouldve been real different. Was it that one with Lesean McCoy also or was that the one after. Think it was the next class. Bout could things have been different. No knock on super coop. Love that lil dude,but wouldve been nice If onion didnt turn away lesean...

Advertisement
Yeah but the gem was Bobby. His **** baby momma screwed him & us over. Wouldve been real different. Was it that one with Lesean McCoy also or was that the one after. Think it was the next class. Bout could things have been different. No knock on super coop. Love that lil dude,but wouldve been nice If onion didnt turn away lesean...
That was after. I remember people arguing that Coop was better than Shady...

Advertisement
Back