Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

What about Don "Sanguard" Daniels Jr in 2021?
If there's a Don "Sangard" Daniels Jr in 2021 then the gard part of that equation didn't leave early. Meaning he didn't live up to the hype or there was a setback. I'm gonna be optimistic and assume 2021 would be the "Don Saniels Jr" era.

Advertisement
New update:

Came down with his family. Had a great time. His family wanted to see Miami. They loved it and liked the private school and high graduation rate pitch.

He is very comfortable with Miami and texts with Richt almost everyday. Richt usually leads off with “Heyyy” (three Ys).

Was asked about fsu and said he may take a visit sometime because it’s close to home but didn’t sound the least bit enthused.

Judging by his actions and interviews, miami is in a great position.

This is excellent news, keep the kid visiting, sounds like he's comfortable with the staff.

Advertisement
It would be amazing if he could be the ambassador Lo turned out to be last cycle. Not having to worry about 5 stars waver is a godsend.

Richt pulls 5 star RB yearly. When he got here that was the one position I said we will get back to being Elite first....
Given his past recruiting areas where he needed to improve as far as what he showed at uga was receiver. He’s cleaning up with those too now being at Miami

Advertisement
With the combined resume of Brown and Richt putting high profiled RBs in the NFL, I think it's safe to say that RB recruiting shouldn't ever be a problem moving forward.

Given his past recruiting areas where he needed to improve as far as what he showed at uga was receiver. He’s cleaning up with those too now being at Miami

I can see wide receiver bc he never had depth but he did reel in AJ Green and other very good wrs as well through out his time as HC.

Imo I always thought both position groups in the secondary were the positions that lacked the most while Richt was at UGa. UGa didn't have really any quality dbs coming out of that program.

Advertisement
I can see wide receiver bc he never had depth but he did reel in AJ Green and other very good wrs as well through out his time as HC.

Imo I always thought both position groups in the secondary were the positions that lacked the most while Richt was at UGa. UGa didn't have really any quality dbs coming out of that program.
True, he’s doing much better at those positions since being at Miami

I think getting Evan Neal on board officially will almost seal the deal with Trey Sanders. Top OL in country on his team pushing with Hightower who was the leader at IMG plus TB CMR and its the U... Them two will be the biggest gets in the class. I feel like Neal might not wait too too long to commit somewhere (Miami). He dont like the recruiting process much.

Advertisement
I think getting Evan Neal on board officially will almost seal the deal with Trey Sanders. Top OL in country on his team pushing with Hightower who was the leader at IMG plus TB CMR and its the U... Them two will be the biggest gets in the class. I feel like Neal might not wait too too long to commit somewhere (Miami). He dont like the recruiting process much.

That would be a beautiful thing.

Is it too early to follow recruiting? lol

Barton Simmons wrote this note on Trey Sanders for the 247 Texas board:

"I spoke to someone I trust around 5star IMG Academy RB Trey Sanders yesterday and learned that Texas is much more strongly in play than perhaps people realize. In fact, I'm told they could even be leading. he's close to the vest on his recruitment so anything on him is likely going to come from backchannels but I think he's a guy to start keeping a close eye on. I'm not ready to make a Crystal Ball prediction yet because he hasn't visited Texas. But if/when that comes, I'll be watching that visit really closely. Stan Drayton has done a really good job here."

Then the Texas 247 beat reporters Mike Roach and EJ Holland(who's pretty plugged in) put in a CB for Trey Sanders to Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back