Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Really deep next couple of classes at rb.
This season is key for Wright.
This spring is going to be really interesting especially if burns doesn’t get a hang nail or something. Homer is gonna be quicker and at least 7-10 lbs heavier. If he can improve his east west movement our running game ISSA PROBLEM!!!
And Davis is gonna surprise a Lot of people. Lo is gonna do what lo does.

If we land Sanders (or McIntosh or Cain or Richards) this cycle, I'll be happy. Looking ahead, I really want Cheney next year & (can't believe Im talking about a 2021 kid) Amari Daniels the next. Lo, Sanders, Cheney & Daniels..? Throw in Davis & Crowley & as much as I hate to be the guy with homer glasses on, that's the best backfield in the nation.

Advertisement
If we land Sanders (or McIntosh or Cain or Richards) this cycle, I'll be happy. Looking ahead, I really want Cheney next year & (can't believe Im talking about a 2021 kid) Amari Daniels the next. Lo, Sanders, Cheney & Daniels..? Throw in Davis & Crowley & as much as I hate to be the guy with homer glasses on, that's the best backfield in the nation.
As D$ said. Don’t have to leave Florida for a running back.

Advertisement
Like I said in the post above ^^ I worded it poorly. There was a 5 star committed, and he chose to commit and battle rather than headline another class.

You don't have to look further than Noah Cain are IMG who seems to have faded on Miami because of the depth chart to see kids have a tendency to do that. But with Richt and Browns pedigree we'll have a much easier time getting elite backs to split carries and compete knowing they'll be prepared for the league.
Any RB with a brain should want to split carries at the college level. The NFL doesn't prefer damaged goods.

Advertisement
McFarland making him look like a ***** has brought out the inner savage.
McFarland is currently buried on Maryland’s depth chart and is a 4th string rb, not sure he will ever be the same player after that ankle injury and he didn’t play last year at all

McFarland making him look like a ***** has brought out the inner savage.
I think Brown was a savage way before McNugget decided to be a lil bytch. Richt clearly knew Brown was a savage on the recruiting trail, hence why he paid Brown as much as he did and gave him the title of offensive coordinator. Offensive Coordinator? Really? I have just as much to say about the design, concepts, and playing calling for our offense as Brown.

Many fans, including myself, were wondering why the **** Richt made Brown one of the top paid assistants on the staff. Now, we know! Richt is old school. RB's play a pivotal role in his offensive scheme. Brown is elite, as it relates to recruiting and developing RB's. Excuse my basketball reference, but he essentially just throws Richt a bunch of alley-oops with these RB's and has been doing so since the UGA days.

Advertisement
I think Brown was a savage way before McNugget decided to be a lil bytch. Richt clearly knew Brown was a savage on the recruiting trail, hence why he paid Brown as much as he did and gave him the title of offensive coordinator. Offensive Coordinator? Really? I have just as much to say about the design, concepts, and playing calling for our offense as Brown.

Many fans, including myself, were wondering why the **** Richt made Brown one of the top paid assistants on the staff. Now, we know! Richt is old school. RB's play a pivotal role in his offensive scheme. Brown is elite, as it relates to recruiting and developing RB's. Excuse my basketball reference, but he essentially just throws Richt a bunch of alley-oops with these RB's and has been doing so since the UGA days.
Brown didn’t recruit some of the backs at uga(michel and chubb) but he did coach them. Regardless he’s an elite coach/recruiter and can relate to kids well

Brown didn’t recruit some of the backs at uga(michel and chubb) but he did coach them. Regardless he’s an elite coach/recruiter and can relate to kids well
I am well aware that he didn't recruit Michel or Chubb, in which I never implied that he did. The point being made was that Richt understands Brown's worth, as it relates what he wants to do with his offense.

Advertisement
Not gonna cuss you out because I have a great deal of respect for you & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Sean Taylor is sacred. God only made one... Just one.

If that's your opinion then fine won't argue with that, but man comparing any kid to him is just radioactive.
I'm not going to compare Trey Sanders to Sean Taylor or anyone for that matter. What I will say is that after watching Sanders for the first time I can understand where @Brooklyndee is coming from.

I'm not going to try to describe Sanders and his natural ability. All I can say is I am very impressed. If I were to sum up his style of play in one word it would be "effortless". Sanders makes it look so easy and it seems to come so natural to him on offense and defense. He looks like he is calmly gliding out there. Also to echo @Brooklyndee I also believe Sanders would be a 5 star as a Safety prospect as well. Immensely talented kid. Signing him would instantly give us the best backfield in the nation bar none.

Advertisement
Back