Trey Lance

ASAP305

Recruit
This is a kid who is an unbelievable QB at the FCS level. Seeing the success DK is having as a grad transfer QB, anyone know if we would have a shot to get him to grad transfer here next season? I know its way too early to tell but could be massive, especially if we don't sign a QB.

Advertisement
This is a kid who is an unbelievable QB at the FCS level. Seeing the success DK is having as a grad transfer QB, anyone know if we would have a shot to get him to grad transfer here next season? I know its way too early to tell but could be massive, especially if we don't sign a QB.
Miami has a good chance at getting him! Not sure what they'd do with Tua but I think both guys are super talented!

Advertisement
He’s already a first rounder

I love having king but he doesn't need to stay for his eighteenth year of eligibility. Go make money while you can

homeboy has zero chance of coming here or any where else(what's the logic in that?) seeing as has more than likely a top 10 pick in the 21 draft. Hes got enough tape to back that up. no use in staying another year and risk injury for what? not exactly sure why DK chose to sit out another year but my guess is maybe an injury or the fact that he had a horrible start to the season and basically hit the reset button to try and save his draft stock.. which is looking to have paid off.

Advertisement
You could make a pretty good argument that he’s the 2nd best QB in this draft class and not fields. He’s way more accurate.

OT but is there a potential transfer portal draft board that the coaches keep track of? Or is it sit back and wait since you don't know who is going into portal?

Advertisement
Why? Is he leaving Oklahoma? Does he have some sort of connection with Miami?
There were rumors earlier this year he'd be leaving once he lost the starting job but haven't read any updates on that recently. No idea if there's any connection here but Lashlee's obviously got some in roads in Texas so possible they know each other.

I just think he will enter transfer portal after this season.

Advertisement
There were rumors earlier this year he'd be leaving once he lost the starting job but haven't read any updates on that recently. No idea if there's any connection here but Lashlee's obviously got some in roads in Texas so possible they know each other.

I just think he will enter transfer portal after this season.
he's not a dual threat ... our offense is most potent when we have a dual threat qb while we develop our oline

Advertisement
Back