Trevor Lawrence making sense.

Don’t you ever get tired of posting total bull****?

Name one school, today, that has an issue with Covid?

Teams are practicing and preparing. There will be no fans in the stands. Players are being monitored, isolating as much as possible and tested where necessary.

This is getting cancelled because these administrators are spineless cowards, nothing more.

If there was a magical plan that would have worked, what is it?
And dont you ever get tired of being angry AND wrong?

So what was bull**** about my post, my number 1 fan?

The part about Trevor making great points?

Or the part about the conferences not having a plan, you know, THE VERY THING THE PLAYERS ARE ASKING?

I dont know what the magical plan is, Stan, but clearly the conferences dont have one.

Advertisement
1597081166063.png

Advertisement
And dont you ever get tired of being angry AND wrong?

So what was bull**** about my post, my number 1 fan?

The part about Trevor making great points?

Or the part about the conferences not having a plan, you know, THE VERY THING THE PLAYERS ARE ASKING?

I dont know what the magical plan is, Stan, but clearly the conferences dont have one.
You: The conferences failed the student athletes by not preparing a strong plan months ago. This could have been prevented.

Narrator: Can you tell us why or how they failed and what potential viable solutionyou have or have read about?

You: **** I don't know, but these guys DEFINITELY failed their athletes by not implementing the 'Unicorn Plan" no one has come up with.

Do you even get how ridiculous you sound?

@HighSeas if you are looking for an example of why people have no respect for CFB media, look at this Tweet from Dennis Dodd. They think the players are children that need to be protected:

Dodd has been drinking Fauci's kool-aid. I just love sports writers telling everyone what to do.

You: The conferences failed the student athletes by not preparing a strong plan months ago. This could have been prevented.

Narrator: Can you tell us why or how they failed and what potential viable solution do you have or have read about?

You: **** I don't know, but these guys DEFINITELY failed their athletes by not implementing the 'Unicorn Plan" no one has come up with.

Do you even get how ridiculous you sound?
Sure. They failed by not providing universal health and safety procedures for starters.

NARRATOR: It's literally one of the demands Trevor Lawerence tweeted out.

What's the protocol for when a player tests positive? How soon before they are allowed to come back? Who is responsible for verifying the accuracy of testing results outside of the team? What happens if a player tests positive on game day and is still allowed to play because he felt "just fine"? Are the coaches also being tested? Who is paying for all of this? Are the bus drivers to the game being tested? Will there be contract tracing among the teams? How long will players who have been exposed be forced to quarantine? Who will verify they are quarantined (you really think teams are going to quarantine their starting qb for example)? Yes, the conferences devised guidelines for much of this, but they are weak and can and will be EASILY skirted.

"The NCAA — which is known for its zeal for regulations and enforcement — has had ample time to prepare for the safe return of its athletes to competition, yet it has done nothing," the players wrote Wednesday. "Its laissez-faire approach is forcing each conference and each school to create its own plan, resulting in inconsistent policies, procedures and protocols."

Get over yourself and the histrionics, Stan. Nobody wants cfb cancelled. But this thing has been botched from the get go. It can be fixed, but there's a ton of work that needs to be done. As of right now, you're looking at a mlb situation -- another entity that just winged it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What sucks is you have all these bureaucrats, who sit in their Ivory towers, and make decisions that affect thousands without a clue what is best for those thousands. Good grief at least listen and get some feed back, before you make life altering decisions for others. The bulk of these academia types are such pompous egomaniacs.

Advertisement
Much like the oompa loompa in the White House failed our country months ago when he said this would magically disappear...guess he was thinking about his Lucky Charms cereal.

Lawrence makes great points and the Power 5 ADs should listen to what he is saying
Absolutely, that is why nobody ran out of P.P.E., Ventilators, we've tested more folks than any country in the world, and put a travel ban because he thought the virus would disappear. In the mean time, those idiots in NY and San Francisco were telling folks to come on down to China Town, and celebrate the Chinese New Year. Of course let's not forget the idiot governor of NY saying, we ain't worry about no virus cause we are New Yorkers. Yeah right, the same clown asking for 30,000 ventilators, in the mean time he had a couple thousand in a warehouse he didn't know about.

Advertisement
I don’t know wtf ur doing besides spreading propaganda... no homeless ppl in my city are dying from covid19. Majority of the hospitals in this country are dealing with regular hospital cases not covid19 patients.

If you are a doctor or nurse at a hospital you are complicit in the deaths of those patients bc you all want to play politics instead of save lives. Regardless of that the fact is covid19 deaths have gone down as well as hospitalizations.
A majority of hospitals are now asking for financial assistance, as they almost went broke waiting on covid patients, when we shut down everything ( lockdown).

Advertisement
Back