Trevor Darling Scouting Report

Advertisement
Pluto Nash Williams is writing for sbnation now?!

If Nash puts something together that reads like that trash, I'll be the first one to edit and help him out.

Just like I'll be the first to edit and clean up your trolling when we move to clean up this board.

If Nash puts something together that reads like that trash, I'll be the first one to edit and help him out.

Just like I'll be the first to edit and clean up your trolling when we move to clean up this board.
So it can be written by a 13 year old as long as it doesn't read like it was written by a 13 year old?

Got it.

Advertisement

Lu just told some people, flat out

Advertisement

So it can be written by a 13 year old as long as it doesn't read like it was written by a 13 year old?

Got it.
Sorry but I don't think you got it.
He said it can be written by a 13 year old AS LONG AS IT IS EDITED AND CORRECTED.

I am glad we see eye to eye Lu!

Got it.
Actually, yes. I don't care who writes what so long as it's at least coherent.. The substance is what matters. Is that very difficult to comprehend?

Nash and them boys are untouchable mane

The opposite. I just said I'd be the first to call him out and help him edit his work if he serves up some incoherent trash.

You're a smart dude. I'm sure you understand the difference.

Advertisement
Football boards actually do for some cleaning up. Too much clicky **** measuring crap escaping the WEZ.

Football boards actually do for some cleaning up. Too much clicky **** measuring crap escaping the WEZ.

In due time. In due time. We're in a weird period right now and any cleanup would be senseless.

"I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

Thanks. Although that article was written by a 13 year old, it seems.

Got it.
Sorry but I don't think you got it.
He said it can be written by a 13 year old AS LONG AS IT IS EDITED AND CORRECTED.
I think I did get it.

Advertisement
If I may...

The guy who wrote the article is actually an editor for the NC St board. Our recruiting "department" is putting these types of articles together for (I believe) the top couple hundred recruits, so the main guys have recruited some help. At times, some things that are poorly written or have a few mistakes are to he expected. I've had to correct a few things when they've dealt with Miami guys.

As for the photo, it's likely from an FSU camp that the SBN recruiting people attended. They take photos when they can, and work with what they have. SBN has pretty stringent photo use guidelines, so if they don't have a photo of the recruit in Miami gear, they can't just google one and use it, they have to go with what they have.

Advertisement
Back