Trevor Darling NOT going to UFs FNL.

Advertisement
I love Goldens camps but I definitely think he needs to space them out and make one at night. How sick would that be with the talent that is in south florida.

I love Goldens camps but I definitely think he needs to space them out and make one at night. How sick would that be with the talent that is in south florida.

Disagree. The more the better, kids might not be able to make it to one and the other dates will allow them showcase their talents. Also in the case of Valentine, the multiple camps helped to continue to build a solid relationship with our staff.

Advertisement
University of ***gs?

232.gif

Advertisement
Phillips almost commited to us as well months ago, we have a lot of time before 2015 signing day.

Trevor is a big pillar for this class. We all seem to forget the great guys we already have and only long for the girls we don't have. I'm happy if goes nowhere else for any visits. Kid is beast and better that the staff not have to worry about him so they can spend more time on others. Stay in there big fella, you the man.

Advertisement
i would have been surprised if he went, not sure why he would other than to help recruit for miami which a lot of recruits do. last year it seemed like all the prospects were recruiting each other to one school or another.

i would have been surprised if he went, not sure why he would other than to help recruit for miami which a lot of recruits do. last year it seemed like all the prospects were recruiting each other to one school or another.

Some kids just like to go out and compete..He wants to kick some UF recruits ***

Advertisement

Some kids just like to go out and compete..He wants to kick some UF recruits ***

true. but i don't take much from these camp settings when it comes to linemen. it's mostly to showcase the skill guys.

Apparently neither Dalvin Cook nor Davante Phillips are going to FNL either.

*larry coker fist pump*

Advertisement
Back