Trevor Darling has arrived.....

deerob305

Junior
301.jpg

Yearby will be enrolled tomorrow....

Advertisement
him and kc will be playing in fall. people need to appreciate darling. he will be like flowers. solid kid too. kept his pledge.

Thank God.

Nice to have some elite local talent actually show up during what seems to be a ****** time in recruiting. Really hope Yearby gets that ankle rehabbed and can add enough weight in time for Fall. I want him backing up Duke.

him and kc will be playing in fall. people need to appreciate darling. he will be like flowers. solid kid too. kept his pledge.

I agree...he was committed about a year and kept it that way and never wavered...true meaning of commitment

Advertisement
Maybe our most underrated commit. Guy has stood with us from day 1 and is a stud.

Thank God.

Nice to have some elite local talent actually show up during what seems to be a ****ty time in recruiting. Really hope Yearby gets that ankle rehabbed and can add enough weight in time for Fall. I want him backing up Duke.

Man, both backs trying to come back from broken ankle/foot at the same time! I hope they can be close to 100%. Mentally as well.

Advertisement
Glad you're in the house big man. Favorite recruit this year. Knew what he wanted from the start, got and stuck with it-- no drama. This year's Duke.

I will still be on pins and needles about yearby till I see him on campus in class..

the "powell meltdown" is still fresh...

Advertisement
Both are planning to participate in the Spring. Even if its rehab work, that's still a very good sign and should not impede their ability in the Fall...

Thank God.

Nice to have some elite local talent actually show up during what seems to be a ****ty time in recruiting. Really hope Yearby gets that ankle rehabbed and can add enough weight in time for Fall. I want him backing up Duke.

Man, both backs trying to come back from broken ankle/foot at the same time! I hope they can be close to 100%. Mentally as well.

Advertisement
I will give Al a ton of **** for a lot of things, but recruiting the O-Line is not one of them. What a monster haul we brought in this year

Advertisement
Back