Trevon Riggins Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it's awesome.

Manny pushes the kid out after he's been committed for almost a year. He never once looked around or even flirted with going elsewhere. So Riggins shoves it right up Manny's poopshoot by announcing right as the game ended.

**** Manny Diaz and anyone that supports him.

You think we can actually fill the spot that he leaves with a 2020 kid? We may be down to who we have after last night and needing to beg each and everyone to stay aboard. Kid played it perfectly, but that effort was garbage!

Advertisement
Go ahead and clown on this kid, you cowards.

The reality is...he was dropped by this staff. However, good on Riggins for this. I hope he goes to a successful program and balls out. I wouldn't be insulted if Manny Diaz doesn't think I'm good enough to play for him, because wtf does Manny Diaz know? He's the worst coach in Power 5 football and may be of the worst in all of FBS football. If Manny Diaz thinks I stink, I'm probably good.

Good luck, brother and I wish you success.

Well played, but still a ***** move even if I don't like it for the young bucks when they get dropped although I understand it. Should've done this the moment it happened and gotten more time to find your spot.

I think it's awesome.

Manny pushes the kid out after he's been committed for almost a year. He never once looked around or even flirted with going elsewhere. So Riggins shoves it right up Manny's poopshoot by announcing right as the game ended.

**** Manny Diaz and anyone that supports him.

You think you know what you think you don't know...but no, you don't know what you don't know.

Know what I mean?

I knew one of dropped kids was going to decommit right after this. He is trying to start the decommit train. Whether he was dropped or not it a bad look nationally when you lose this game and a commit immediately decommits.
Maybe he'll go to FIU where he'll ball out whenever they play us. I looked at FIU's roster and I didn't see a single guy whom I remember us recruiting. Yet we made them look like playoff contenders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back