Tre'von Riggins article

Advertisement
I remember when we first got him he was a borderline 5 star. Hopefully he is able to fully recover and contribute. Love his attitude and above all else, LOYALTY.

I agree, rooting for the kid, love his loyalty, and while I guess Robert Burns still has some time to turn it around, his window is closing and I am starting to get an eerily similar vibe with Riggins... Both started out as top 100 kids in the class, injuries and just overall an odd recruitment. Definitely needs to show out his senior year and be healthy.

Not every player you sign is meant to be a future star. Some guys you sign cause you know theyll be able to contribute and be a solid player. Thats whats he looks like to me. I don't see any qualities from him that jump out at me. Doesnt mean he cant be a star, i just dont think he will. Maybe he shows his senior year that he does have some of those qualities. I still think hes a good take and im not knockin the kid.

I'm not saying that every guy is going to be a star. I'm asking how you can make any judgement either way on a player who didn't play his junior year and a 30 second clip from a spring game. Don't be obtuse.

Advertisement
Back