Tre'von Riggins article

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He reminds me bethel. I think he could be a solid contributor here, but i dont think **** be a star.

How can you take this position? He didn't play as a junior & you saw a brief clip from his spring game. I'm seriously asking, as I have no idea how anyone on here can make any claim as to what type of player he'll be (good or bad) based off of the info we have.

Advertisement
How can you take this position? He didn't play as a junior & you saw a brief clip from his spring game. I'm seriously asking, as I have no idea how anyone on here can make any claim as to what type of player he'll be (good or bad) based off of the info we have.

Not every player you sign is meant to be a future star. Some guys you sign cause you know theyll be able to contribute and be a solid player. Thats whats he looks like to me. I don't see any qualities from him that jump out at me. Doesnt mean he cant be a star, i just dont think he will. Maybe he shows his senior year that he does have some of those qualities. I still think hes a good take and im not knockin the kid.

1563898758978.png

Advertisement
Not every player you sign is meant to be a future star. Some guys you sign cause you know theyll be able to contribute and be a solid player. Thats whats he looks like to me. I don't see any qualities from him that jump out at me. Doesnt mean he cant be a star, i just dont think he will. Maybe he shows his senior year that he does have some of those qualities. I still think hes a good take and im not knockin the kid.
What qualities are you looking for? For an interior DL, he’s mobile, quick, can run. He’s been pretty highly ranked, certainly pre injury. What do you see that tells you he’s not got stand-out potential?

He doesn't look particularly short for a DL to me. Many times heights are inaccurately reported. Maybe he’s 6-2. Most of his film was from his soph year, also, as he was injured last year iirc.

Advertisement
Back