Trevon Hill

VaCanesFan88

Recruit
This dude is a must get. He would be a beast on our D. I watched this kid play on high school and at VT and dude is a monster on the field and is very intelligent off the field as well. Watch his #thereturn Video on his twitter and you can see he is special. I mean this ain’t no Kosi internet video lol. When he was kicked off the cHokies I was hoping Manny would try to go get him. All this kid wanted was for the team around him to play with the fire and passion he played with. We need those type of guys on this team. Manny go get this kid and bring him down to the U and continue on the path to make Miami Great Again!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s get him
Could start at DE or at least play a ton and would thrive in Mannys scheme.

He is following in Twitter

Manny diaz
Blake baker
Canes Football
Ephriham Banda

Let’s get him
Could start at DE or at least play a ton and would thrive in Mannys scheme.

He is following in Twitter

Manny diaz
Blake baker
Canes Football
Ephriham Banda
They are his most recent follows as well. Staff must be in communication

Wow holy cow could we actually get him ? I know he was kinda a douche at the peak of his fallout I don’t know what happened but if Diaz can sit him down that would be kinda live

Advertisement
Advertisement
This dude is a must get. He would be a beast on our D. I watched this kid play on high school and at VT and dude is a monster on the field and is very intelligent off the field as well. Watch his #thereturn Video on his twitter and you can see he is special. I mean this ain’t no Kosi internet video lol. When he was kicked off the cHokies I was hoping Manny would try to go get him. All this kid wanted was for the team around him to play with the fire and passion he played with. We need those type of guys on this team. Manny go get this kid and bring him down to the U and continue on the path to make Miami Great Again!!!!

Twitter reconnaissance! He just started following Diaz, Baker and Banda! Transfer U over and out!

B82B0014-5A58-4691-AE5E-6753B4B48A90.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back