Trevon Hill

Please go get this kid. Richt would NEVER look at this kid simply because he got kicked off the team (remember it was Al Golden who got Willis not Richt). Unless the kid got into legal trouble then I don't see why we can't just do a "support" system for guys like this. Willis worked out great for Manny. I'm tired of this safe, scared to be aggressive mentality this program has. Go get 'em.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our new DC runs a 4-2-5 mostly. I think we see alot more Finley this year
He will likely use what diaz has been running. But you will likely see more finley regardless because most of the teams on the schedule are spread teams.

He seems to get pushed off the line in the run game pretty easily, but he’s a high level pass rusher. He’s made to play in our downhill defense, the guy shoots gaps with ease. Needs about 20 more pounds to be a high draft pick. I think he looks more like a 3-4 OLB than 4-3 DE right now but I do think his game is at DE, just needs to add weight and strength and learn how to stop the run better. Even despite that I think he would be a starter or at least splitting snaps with Rousseau. If he actually stayed and played both seasons I think he could be a high pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I seem to recall a certain Mr. Blades on our team in days past that was somewhat fired up to win - and didn't have much patience for half-assing during practice or games.

He was a spark plug - and after what I've seen the last fifteen years?

We need another spark plug.

Very true. Finley began to play more than McCloud against running teams as well, as the season progressed. Finley is going to have a huge season (Honey Badger like if we begin to win and receive any hype, starting with a win over UF). Baker and Diaz’s defense will flush plays right to him, he is gonna eat. If he conditions and gets into the weight room heavily, he can push himself into 2nd or 3rd round contention.

I highly doubt this seeing as how Honey Badger has arguably the greatest film of any defensive player in the history of college football BUT I agree with everything else

Advertisement
Back