Trevon Grimes transfer story (Richt mention)

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
Lol Richt is a moron.

How many transfers have we received that were non graduate transfers?

“Last year after Trevon left Ohio State, he spoke with some former high school teammates who now go to school at Miami about the possibility of joining the Hurricanes. Trevon learned that coach Mark Richt doesn’t take transfers”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol Richt is a moron. Who shoots down transfers.....

How many transfers have we received that we’re non graduate transfers?

“Last year after Trevon left Ohio State, he spoke with some former high school teammates who now go to school at Miami about the possibility of joining the Hurricanes. Trevon learned that coach Mark Richt doesn’t take transfers”
If it were a top quality offensive lineman it would be a totally different story.

He’s not very good

I don’t mind not taking Grimes, I guess I’m more mad about that being our perception. We’re not at a place in the program where if somebody doesn’t pick us initially and wants to transfer here that we say “oh you missed the boat, go somewhere else”

Advertisement
I don’t mind not taking Grimes, I guess I’m more mad about that being our perception. We’re not at a place in the program where if somebody doesn’t pick us initially and wants to transfer here that we say “oh you missed the boat, go somewhere else”
We have tito on the Dline, we took Dayall Harris from JUCO when we needed more WR depth, we are currently looking at Kelly bryant a transfer at QB

Lol I don't think we say that if we feel we have a need...

He just isn't very good that it justifies not just recruiting to fill that spot

Lol Richt is a moron.

How many transfers have we received that were non graduate transfers?

He doesn't take transfers from kids who burn Miami and go elsewhere

Yawn. Grimes is looking like a 5 star bust. Also, this was all pre-Ahmmon Richards news.

Advertisement
our best defensive player is a transfer
CMR shouldn't care how he gets his players just get them

Why would any legit 5-star WR want to play in that offense?? Is he gonna throw it to himself after he blocks?

Advertisement
Back