Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yet still no update to the thread title smh Is he REALLY committed or not!??

Advertisement
Welcome to THE U young man!

View attachment 150786
View attachment 150787

View attachment 150788
View attachment 150789
View attachment 150790
View attachment 150791
View attachment 150792
View attachment 150793
View attachment 150794
View attachment 150795
View attachment 150796View attachment 150797
View attachment 150798
View attachment 150799
View attachment 150800
View attachment 150803
View attachment 150801
barack obama door GIF
You are the undisputed king of booty. Cheers Sir🥃🥃🥃

Advertisement
Absolutely crazy that out of our 8 commits only 1 is from Fla (ft. Myers)

2 from Georgia
1 from Louisiana
1 from Alabama
1 from Mississippi
1 from Tennessee
1 from Texas
Bro..Manny and this staff not playing games. In a down year in south Florida we identifying prospects in the heart of SEC country and pulling them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson High School 2022 CB Trequon Fegans committed to Miami Friday afternoon, broadcasting an Instagram Live from Black Market Downtown Miami in the midst of a family trip to South Florida.

He was surrounded by Miami memorabilia as he picked a Hurricane hat off the table in front of him at the upscale sports bar. “It feels great," Fegans told CaneSport. "I just got a lot of stress off of me.” As for why he picked Miami? “Why not Miami?" Fegans said. "That’s how I feel.” One of the deciding factors for Fegans was his relationship with the DB coaches at Miami. “I’m like a little brother to them," Fegans said. "DVD (Miami cornerbacks coach Demarcus Van Dyke) just called me after I ended my live. He was the first person who called me. He said `You don’t know how happy I am.' It sounded like he was going to cry for real.” Fegans is the third commit for Miami this cycle and he has a good relationship with the two other commits in the class. "I have a good relationship with Khamauri (Rogers) and Chris (Graves)," Fegans said.

Fegans will also look to make an impact on special teams at Miami. “I want to do corner and punt return and kick return," he said. Fegans will now shift his attention to recruiting for Miami. "Tony Mitchell for sure," he said of the 4-star 2023 defensive back. "I’m pushing to get him. That’s like the only DB that I talk to.” And, of course, his brother is 2025 standout Anquon Fegans, who already lists a UM offer.

Trequon took an official visit to Miami in early June, which helped put Miami in the lead. “I was planning on committing before the season, so it helped a lot.," he said. Fegans' family has also been able to see Miami multiple times this summer, including on the current trip. They arrived Thursday and are staying downtown. “The family loves it down here," Fegans said. Now that the recruiting process is over for Fegans, he is getting ready for the upcoming season. He will be an early enrollee at Miami. “The focus is on football right now," Fegans said. "I'll focus on this season, then in January I will be attending college.”

Advertisement
Just came into say Graves and Fegans are big *** Outside CBS. ..and im here for it.

In about a year or 2 we might have ...2..... 6'1+ 200 pd corners. Graves is about 185+ right now before sr szn and Fegans seem to be at minimum 180.

With Rogers as the slot guy.....We are COOKING!!!
What's special is they don't move like corners that size. Graves moves like Jaycee Horn and Fegans I just mentioned how he has smooth hip transitions and sudden footwork in off-man, especially for a lanky guy. Compare that to Michael Jackson and Colbert who were both solid bigger press corners at Miami but struggled at times with guys crossing their face on slants and lacking recovery quickness.

These are Bama/OSU caliber dudes.

Advertisement
Back