Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think a point that's being overlooked a little on the impact of his commitment is the fact that it's at the start of this last big recruiting weekend of the summer. I'm sure the staff pushed for him to make an announcement at a key moment like today, and he'll be on campus taking that impact to guys like N. Kelly and W. Bissainthe. Who knows, maybe it helps get another one of those key guys on board this weekend. Crazier things have happened.

Never hurts to get highly rated guys committed before the end of the summer. Can't speak for Kelly and Bissainthe, but knowing guys like Graves, Rogers, and Fegans are playing behind me would be a major selling point.

Very confident...his crew/fam look like they aint trying to give up them south beach weekend trips from Alabaster

Facts.

1627677838178.png

Advertisement
Very confident...his crew/fam look like they aint trying to give up them south beach weekend trips from Alabaster
I wouldn't be surprised if the youngest brother doesn't finish HS somewhere down here. This feels like a situation where the family might make the move to Miami. I've said it before, some country folks want nothing to do with the big city, some can't wait until they get a chance to leave the country. The Fegans seem like they're in the latter category...

Last edited:
Knew nothing about this kid except that he was highly rated. My thought process unfolded as follows:
  • Watching highlights...decent traits - looks like he has long arms but thin, good not great speed
  • Team is using him at RB and returner and he's making plays but he's not very fluid with his moves in space
  • Some nice plays in coverage breaking on the ball but not enough to make any conclusions about him as a cover corner
  • Felt like I was missing something cause nothing was indicating he's a top prospect
  • So I went to his 247 page and he's listed at 6'2"...well that changes the calculus. Solid testing numbers too besides 40 time which was still not a red flag for a tall corner

Then I watched this video and wow, if anything he's underrated. He's huge, his feet are very sudden mirroring routes with alert eyes and his hips open so quick for a guy his size. Ivins' player comps are usually hilariously lazy but Dre Kirkpatrick is spot on for this kid. Although Dre's feet and hips get exposed sometimes and Fegans has more potential in that area.

Fegans and Graves outside with Rogers inside? :rickflair2:

Just came into say Graves and Fegans are big *** Outside CBS. ..and im here for it.

In about a year or 2 we might have ...2..... 6'1+ 200 pd corners. Graves is about 185+ right now before sr szn and Fegans seem to be at minimum 180.

With Rogers as the slot guy.....We are COOKING!!!

Also seems like he’s not gonna be swayed by Bama coming in late hoping for a hometown discount. His comments about Manny were pretty telling IMO.

Advertisement
Per 247, Fegans measured 6’1, 179 and was running 4.4s at camps.

Weird, I'm seeing him listed at 6'2", 181 on 247?? Anyway, close enough.

Stevenson was 6' 0.5", 202 and 4.49, and Campbell was 6'2" 185 with a 4.47 (though he ran a 4.27 hand-timed at Oregon's The Opening camp). Fegans looks to be in that neighborhood.

I think if he were 5-10 pounds heavier and had the opportunity to compete against the other top CBs and WRs at camps, there'd be a lot of talk about that fifth star.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if the youngest brother doesn't finish HS somewhere down here. This feels like a situation where the family might make the move to Miami. I've said it before, some country folks want nothing to do with the big city, some can't wait until they get a chance to leave the country. The Fegans seem like they're in the latter category...
Also being from the country, I agree to this lol I'm the latter category as well, although not too big of a city. Tried living in San Diego, and it wasn't for me. Louisville's been good, and Greenville, SC is next.

Advertisement
Back