Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Well, let's see. He's committing today, while on an unofficial visit to Miami for the weekend. I'll let you do the math.

giphy (8).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're saying he's like Antrell Rolle? :)
Interesting comparison. Rolle was as physical a corner as we’ve ever had at UM. Probably why he became a safety later in his NFL career.
Fegans definitely looked physical on offense and defense, not blazing fast, but definitely a playmaker.
So yep I think Rolle is a great comp.

Advertisement
I still can't believe Alabama isn't all over this kid yet apparently want Earl Little (who is a good prospect but not on Fegans level imo). This kid just looks like a sure fire first rounder.

I still can't believe Alabama isn't all over this kid yet apparently want Earl Little (who is a good prospect but not on Fegans level imo). This kid just looks like a sure fire first rounder.
Maybe they think they arent too far apart talent wise and if they had to choose they would rather keep a foothold in South Fla (esp American Heritage) and go with Little. If im not mistaken and maybe im missing someone..he would be their only South Fl commit thus far if he pulled the trigger. Especially at a school where they will be back again next season for the top WR in the nation in Brandon Innis.

Advertisement
Interesting comparison. Rolle was as physical a corner as we’ve ever had at UM. Probably why he became a safety later in his NFL career.
Fegans definitely looked physical on offense and defense, not blazing fast, but definitely a playmaker.
So yep I think Rolle is a great comp.
Plus Rolle could return punts.

well, according to their 247 guy, they will continue to recruit him. Probably won't stop until Little and Denver Harris commit.

yep - it’s basically a numbers game. Fegans is probably top of the next tier of prospects. They are focusing on 5 star studs, but still, I’m kind of surprised they’re not going after arguably the state’s best CB.

Advertisement
yep - it’s basically a numbers game. Fegans is probably top of the next tier of prospects. They are focusing on 5 star studs, but still, I’m kind of surprised they’re not going after arguably the state’s best CB.
There are a few posters on that site who follow Bama HS football closely and they can't believe Saban hasn't taken Fegans yet either. They believe he is better than the kid that just committed - Kite. Kite was recruited for a different role in the secondary but still...

Advertisement
Back