Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

some interesting comments by Hank South, the main Bama 247 guy. He is THE guy on that site. He did one of those Q&A threads today and was asked who he sees in their DB class. His answer: DB -- Antonio Kite, Earl Little Jr., Denver Harris, Jake Pope, Trequon Fegans

He was asked if their staff has upped the pressure on Fegans since Brooks committed to OSU. Here's what he said: I think the pressure has been upped since early June, but maybe more so now.

There was some talk between a few of their posters how the Canes 247 staff feels it's between Miami and South Carolina and how our intel must be way off.... They find in "interesting" that he seems to be trending to Miami....

Clearly something to watch here.... Prior to this Q&A, there hasn't been a word mentioned about those cbs to the Canes on that site... Maybe they just brought attention to Saban that Fegans was looking elsewhere.
With that list, it would appear that he's playing safety with Jake Pope. That could still bode well for us if he's dead-set on CB. We're telling him he is CB1 type talent.

Advertisement
I think hes earned his pay at the moment. Graves and Rogers are two huge hauls this early in the process. Remember we are still 5 months from ESD and hes already locked up the top 2 CBs on his board. Fegans is absolutely icing on the cake.

The icing would be flipping Singletary from OSU, he does that Manny better let him pick his own salary

With that list, it would appear that he's playing safety with Jake Pope. That could still bode well for us if he's dead-set on CB. We're telling him he is CB1 type talent.
yes. that's exactly what I got too. I've seen that thrown around on their board. That could very well be why he hasn't gone all in there.

Advertisement
yes. that's exactly what I got too. I've seen that thrown around on their board. That could very well be why he hasn't gone all in there.
Which is weird to me....Kite is ranked lower, he's just as good as if not better than Little, higher ranked than Jobe coming out.

It has sounded like, to this point, he's made up his mind and just needs one more visit to seal the deal.

Advertisement
some interesting comments by Hank South, the main Bama 247 guy. He is THE guy on that site. He did one of those Q&A threads today and was asked who he sees in their DB class. His answer: DB -- Antonio Kite, Earl Little Jr., Denver Harris, Jake Pope, Trequon Fegans

He was asked if their staff has upped the pressure on Fegans since Brooks committed to OSU. Here's what he said: I think the pressure has been upped since early June, but maybe more so now.

There was some talk between a few of their posters how the Canes 247 staff feels it's between Miami and South Carolina and how our intel must be way off.... They find in "interesting" that he seems to be trending to Miami....

Clearly something to watch here.... Prior to this Q&A, there hasn't been a word mentioned about those cbs to the Canes on that site... Maybe they just brought attention to Saban that Fegans was looking elsewhere.
How much of Fegans and Little just arrogance that the moment they give them the green light they'll just drop everything and commit? They are Bama they have every reason to think that and the "interesting" part for me feels like it's "interesting" that Miami has any chance

Advertisement
I know some of you have the “Bama dropped a bag” posts locked and loaded in those drafts.
Naw, Bama doesn’t need Bags for Little or Feagans, at least not in a battle with Miami. They both clearly want Bama if Bama clearly wants them. You don’t need Bags on guys you’re kind of slow playing tbh. But to your point that won’t stop the dropping bags claim from some.

Advertisement
I just think Little likes the process. Or Dad does .

And Kite was recruited as an Athlete. They talk about him playing "star" in their defense or moving him around to any of their 5 secondary positions. He's played cb and safety at his high school.

Why wouldn’t he unless him and Dad have concerns about depth and CB class size at Bama. I think they’re still weighing their options. Which keeps Miami in limbo. But if I’m Miami if Little or Feagans don’t pop one way or the other by the end of July I would be all in on the twins.
We should do already locked up the twins and moved on already let fegans and little keep playing them selves.. we need to close out on this position before the end of this month.. why should we be left in limbo???smdh..

Advertisement
Back