Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
I was one who never defended Rumphs recruiting but at the time did say he was our best X and Os coach (which I believe was true with old staff). With that being said Manny hiring T Rob was a game changer and I never thought he would come to Miami. I love this staff much better and glad Rumph is gone. But I was one that was wrong
Rumph still around. He works in the recruiting department with cooney

A Fegans commitment would put Miami’s average at .9253. That would be 5th in the country, ahead of Clemson and well ahead of FSU or UF.
Absolute 90’s Hip-Hop(not today’s trash) Music to my ears(especially the last sentence—any recruiting win over little brother(criminoles) & little sistah(gaytors)—is welcomed with open & outstretched arms!

Your looking to deep into it imo.
it may be as simple as he’s looking more into being well coached. Saban ain’t gonna be back pedaling out there with them. And when he does it’s for the cameras. Trust m
He’s recruiting well but starting to smell and look like Joe Patterno down there.
Knowing you might have to sit in that depth chart in a market like tuskkkaloosa while your NIL marinates may also be a factor.
Not saying Bama is gonna fall off this year, But nothing lasts forever and Father Time is undefeated.
Father time? Try great grandfather time

bunny quickie GIF
10/10 for effort.

Advertisement
This would be the 2nd big time recruit from Bama to choose a Florida program. from The outside looking in , I think those kids don’t like bama looking at big time OOS prospects over them at them o being back up plan
Ever heard the phrase, while you looking at somebody else girl fantasizing, there’s someone looking at yours the same way, this is the case here

Advertisement
Don was coming to Miami no matter who the RB coach was…. TB had Don and his fam at every home game

Knighton was a pull for Hickson for sure
Did Don and his family follow UM and go to games before he was a star in HS? I'm just curious

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never count out Saban. He’s done it to us before with that LB Harris. That kid was CB to us and then Bama came in late
It's really weird - there hasn't been one word mentioned on their 247 board about those cbs. Not from any poster or any of their reporters. Ivins had it as a front page national story. You would think it would get at least a mention.....

Advertisement
Back