Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

As am I , I’m just stating what I was told. Lb recruiting is concerning especially with how it’s been since manny came aboard. Other than that I don’t get stressing in July.

In normal recruiting cycles, yeah, July ain't a big deal but the timetables are different this season b/c of the long dead period. But we'll see...

Advertisement
Bama and if they wont take him miami
That’s exactly how I read it. He wants to be wrapped up by the end of the month but will let it go to August. In other words, I’ll hold out for the Bama committable offer and if they fill their class, I’ve got a spot in So Fla.

Can Earl jr quit ******** us in more than one way? Fine, don’t come here. Go ahead already and commit to Satan and let us gladly take the CB “scraps” that fall from Bama’s table and gain some momentum in our recruiting. This move would make us just as happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last time I played NCAA '14, I created myself as a player, made my hometown Miami, pumped up all of the stats, recruited the guy hard, won the Conf and Nat Championship, and the guy still chose to go to Bama. Was so let down by my video game self couldn't even look my real self in the mirror.
Been there man! My guy was from Coral phuccin Gables, and I couldn’t sign him. At least your guy didn’t go to **** FSU, tho. 🤣😂🤣

Biggest difference I see in the quality of CB's we're on and getting/hopefully getting is athleticism.

Blades, Couch, and Ivey are all athletic dudes, no doubt, but what we see in Rogers, Fegans, and Graves is another level.

I don't recall are past corners having highlights of pick six's, returned kicks for TD's and Mossing dudes as WR's. These dudes do that.

We need the athleticism and ball skills...badly.

Advertisement
Biggest difference I see in the quality of CB's we're on and getting/hopefully getting is athleticism.

Blades, Couch, and Ivey are all athletic dudes, no doubt, but what we see in Rogers, Fegans, and Graves is another level.

I don't recall are past corners having highlights of pick six's, returned kicks for TD's and Mossing dudes as WR's. These dudes do that.

We need the athleticism and ball skills...badly.
We recruiting a different breed now at cb....this is the UM I saw 20 years ago

Advertisement
What’s the knock on this kid that Bama wouldn’t take his commitment today?

Just genuinely curious.
Super athlete bro I have coached against him..long fluid and makes plays...the word is his little brother that's a 9th grader will be better than him...he has transferred from 6A powerhouse oxford to 2time 7A champ Thompson...the school has D1 players at every position...it will be hard to hold on to him because they will probably win it again and college coaches live on their campus

I haven't seen enough of Singletary but Fegans is elite. Long, athletic corner that excels when pressing? That's the type of dude you need to slow down these pass happy offenses. Pair him with Rogers and Graves and that's a special, special CB haul.
As we like to say here..he is a dawg!!!

Advertisement
Back