Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

We will be better for it then too. I am glad to see he has been able to carve out his slice of the pie, aside from what he is doing for his teammates.

It amazes me that a grad transfer from Houston is the one that sets the culture and leadership like this. Hopefully by the end of this year when he leaves, the high school guys from South Florida that I think are the next generation of leaders will step up and take that mantle.
those class of 20 guys already run the show imo

Advertisement
Whatever the case, I would not count on pulling a Bama DB priority out of their own state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama just received a verbal from an instate DB. Antonio Kite

Edit: kid said he silently committed to them last month.

I'm thinking we're going to get Fegans. All signs point to him and his family really liking Miami. On another note, it's going to be REALLY interesting to see how things shake out with Little.

Last edited:

I'm thinking we're going to get Fegans. All signs point to him and his family really liking Miami. On another note, it's going to be REALLY interesting to see how things shake out with Little.
How many DBs they taking ???

Earl Little and Denver Harris are at the top of their board. They are equal in level of "want". The kid Brooks who just committed to OSU was the third guy at the top. Supposedly all three had the green light to commit. it is being said that Saban is going to continue to recruit Brooks. They want 2-3 cbs this cycle....

And there is also talk about trying to flip Domani Jackson from USC

Advertisement
Earl Little and Denver Harris are at the top of their board. They are equal in level of "want". The kid Brooks who just committed to OSU was the third guy at the top. Supposedly all three had the green light to commit. it is being said that Saban is going to continue to recruit Brooks. They want 2-3 cbs this cycle....

They getting Little them dudes love the kkk

Here's their DB board from one of their sites: (bold = committed)

Defensive Backs (4-5)
4* S/NB Antonio Kite 6-1/180 AL hudl
3* S Jake Pope 6-1/190 GA hudl
5* CB Denver Harris 6-1/180 TX hudl
4* CB Earl Little Jr. 6-0/175 FL hudl
4* CB Terrance Brooks 6-0/190 TX hudl
4* CB Trequon Fegans 6-2/181 AL hudl
4* S Bryce Anderson 6-0/190 TX hudl
5* CB Domani Jackson 6-1/185 CA hudl USC
3* DB Devin Moore 6-2/175 FL hudl
4* S Markeith Williams 6-1/170 FL hudl
Markeith?? We need to lock him down for us already

Advertisement

They didn’t impress Denver much in his trip there. But it’s Bama we’ll see how they turn up the heat

Advertisement
Back