Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
From Hank South, the main Bama 247 writer: "He didn’t tip his hand and some schools got the impression he was going there because of that it appears. Playing the game is better wording. But at no time was he a lock."
"Alabama is in good shape with Little for sure and Harris."

The midwest 247 guy wrote:
Kind of a shock. Spoke to someone close to Brooks who thought there was no way that would be the pick with almost no relationship. Not to mention, they beat out Bama head to head in a recruitment where I was told Saban was pretty invested.

I think he wants come, his pride and feelings are the issue. There's guys higher than him and are a priority , i don't believe he could've committed if he wanted to. Have you ever let pride get in the way to the point you're like how'd I get here?
That's a good point especially at his age

Y
Is OSU really going to take 4 CB's? They now are leading for brooks and Fong put his balls in for them and he is a top 100 guy, obviously have singletary, already have brown who is a top 150 guy and then Ryan Turner who they took an early commitment from but they seem to really like. I wonder if OSU turned up the heat on brooks after maybe not feeling great about singletary?

Just trying to read tea leaves. Singletary takes his first ever visit to OSU, not a single report comes out about it and then it came out he was facetiming with Tae at paradise camp. OSU instagram page said he was going to shut it down, he tweets the media is trippin and he never spoke to a single media guy.

Bama seemed to have the lead for brooks and then overnight OSU came in and now they lead. Bama obviously doesn't lose a lot of recruiting battles so it just seems odd. My fear is that Bama now turns up the heat on Fegans as well. I wonder if he feels slighted being slow played by the home town school though.
If losing on Feagans means we land Singletary I’ll take it. Would love to have them both but land either with Rogers, Graves and one of Spells or Henderson and that’s pretty elite.

Advertisement
****, they kill it at CB recruiting.
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@SouthParkCane What an absolute blessing and privilege getting the King down here is, even for two years. His impact is going to be felt long after he gets his degrees and walks the stage.
I couldn’t agree more. I think his impact on the team is going to be felt for years to come. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up a Miami QB coach

I couldn’t agree more. I think his impact on the team is going to be felt for years to come. Wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up a Miami QB coach
We will be better for it then too. I am glad to see he has been able to carve out his slice of the pie, aside from what he is doing for his teammates.

It amazes me that a grad transfer from Houston is the one that sets the culture and leadership like this. Hopefully by the end of this year when he leaves, the high school guys from South Florida that I think are the next generation of leaders will step up and take that mantle.

Advertisement
Back