Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
I guess he doesn’t feel like a priority. I swear somebody here posted that but cooney made a tweet with “ spells “ in it so everything was now peachy. Hes not a plan A on the board but they’ve still tried to recruit him, he’s just too caught up in his feelings. I guess I get it but still. Wvu is pushing hard for him and he’s a priority to them.
I remember before the Cooney tweet and Gaby post on 247 thinking that this kid was not the one to stress over because it kept feeling like this kid was trying to find a reason not to come

terrence brooks most likely going to osu was a big target for bama might see them pursue fegans harder if they don’t feel confident in domani jackson flipping
Is OSU really going to take 4 CB's? They now are leading for brooks and Fong put his balls in for them and he is a top 100 guy, obviously have singletary, already have brown who is a top 150 guy and then Ryan Turner who they took an early commitment from but they seem to really like. I wonder if OSU turned up the heat on brooks after maybe not feeling great about singletary?

Just trying to read tea leaves. Singletary takes his first ever visit to OSU, not a single report comes out about it and then it came out he was facetiming with Tae at paradise camp. OSU instagram page said he was going to shut it down, he tweets the media is trippin and he never spoke to a single media guy.

Bama seemed to have the lead for brooks and then overnight OSU came in and now they lead. Bama obviously doesn't lose a lot of recruiting battles so it just seems odd. My fear is that Bama now turns up the heat on Fegans as well. I wonder if he feels slighted being slow played by the home town school though.

Advertisement
I remember before the Cooney tweet and Gaby post on 247 thinking that this kid was not the one to stress over because it kept feeling like this kid was trying to find a reason not to come
I think he wants come, his pride and feelings are the issue. There's guys higher than him and are a priority , i don't believe he could've committed if he wanted to. Have you ever let pride get in the way to the point you're like how'd I get here?

I think he wants come, his pride and feelings are the issue. There's guys higher than him and are a priority , i don't believe he could've committed if he wanted to. Have you ever let pride get in the way to the point you're like how'd I get here?
Makes the most sense. Confidence in Fegans and others must be high.

Advertisement

If that is true I can see how he doesn't feel like a priority and is in his feelings lol I know it is your opinion but again if true, he is basically a bordeline take regardless of Cooney's tweet. Big difference between being recruited hard but I do not feel like a priority and can commit whenever I want, and I am being recruited hard, dont feel like a priority and am being told to wait to commit to see if they have a spot.

If that is true I can see how he doesn't feel like a priority and is in his feelings lol I know it is your opinion but again if true, he is basically a bordeline take regardless of Cooney's tweet. Big difference between being recruited hard but I do not feel like a priority and can commit whenever I want, and I am being recruited hard, dont feel like a priority and am being told to wait to commit to see if they have a spot.
That's why I say I get it him being in his feels. But we're still recruiting him , I know that for a fact. Thats what you're supposed to do, Miami is also big game hunting .

This will undoubtedly be framed as a huge loss from a "feeder school"
Feeder school?!
1625082938091.gif

Yea it happens man it's part of life

Advertisement
Advertisement
They kill it in Texas as well.
how many corners Bama taking? Would think Denver Harris and Earl Little are main targets.

they have 3 Florida DBs including Ryan turner. Osu has always recruited Texas well.

Mike Harley might need to give the young man a call… same situation and OOS school.

He might not be high enough to commit now but with how fluid recruiting is a real possibility he could have a chance to commit in a couple of months before Early NSD

Advertisement
Back