Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
All of his 3 other brothers play or played at Oxford and his dad coaches there I believe.
Him transferring schools is a big deal. Dude is not coming imo.
I don't like that he transferred to Thompson, but want to add a little context. Oxford's coach left and many are unhappy. Multiple players are leaving. With that said if he can commit to Bama I think that's where he ends up. If not, I think he comes to Miami.

Advertisement
I wonder if Isaiah Bond is a priority over Fegans now.... Seems like Bond is getting the royal treatment there this weekend... Some talk about Bond riding with Saban to recruit events this weekend. Apparently that happens only with guys Saban really wants...

I wonder if Isaiah Bond is a priority over Fegans now.... Seems like Bond is getting the royal treatment there this weekend... Some talk about Bond riding with Saban to recruit events this weekend. Apparently that happens only with guys Saban really wants...
Lol recruiting is so easy for him at this point. He could literally get Wendy’s with a recruit and tell said recruit it’s the first time he’s ever done that, and have the recruit ready to grey shirt.

54ED7C23-B738-40E4-969D-F818D0F11A0C.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That kid comes back down here, he is ours to lose. This sh*t is chess, AL kids just dont up and visit Miami on their own dime without serious cause. Alabama has bigger fish to fry and we are taking advantage, as we should be.
That’ll be two trips on his own dime. As long as the wheels don’t fall off this season, no reason not land him.

That kid comes back down here, he is ours to lose. This sh*t is chess, AL kids just dont up and visit Miami on their own dime without serious cause. Alabama has bigger fish to fry and we are taking advantage, as we should be.
Completly agree and Saban making it obvious that Fegans a backup plan when he loves DBs looks like it'll be huge for us and I will take that everyday

Advertisement
Back