Trequan ***ans Decommits

Out of curiosity - recruits will be leaving the fold regardless - but is there a scenario where T-Rob cares more about his reputation in this instance and advises the guys he recruited here to looks elsewhere?
Good luck getting a buyout if anyone finds out

Advertisement
Good luck getting a buyout if anyone finds out
You think the recruits will eat him out va then appreciating him for saving their careers from a colossal mistake?

Sure - it might get out in the way it did with the Devin Hester interview and stories he shared - in about 20 years.

There is a lot of hope and speculation in your post. Hope that Manny gets fired. Hope that we get a big name. Both of which aren’t gonna happen unless Blake goes. The class is doomed and players are gonna transfer and it’s going to make it harder to get a big name to come here and rebuild under the same AD and the sht show of a team that’s gonna be left if we let this cluster Fck continue.
We keep fckng around and a lot freshman that are talented aren’t gonna stay regardless of what anyone is hearing. Best d-end class in the country and we’re not gonna land any of them. Simpson going to south dade to try to mend fences with Lyons and a dude who didn’t even look the part at paradise cause all the other ends are just bigger and faster.
Cancer is more survivable when treated early. So if the class is gonna suck regardless why not give the players the recruits and a potential big time coach the signal that we aren’t gonna be doing business the same way we’ve been doing it for the past 20 years.
lol this school is gonna do what they do best, they may hire Mario this year but they won’t do it till after the buyout drops I’m Jan amd mannys buyout drops after the season.

You think the recruits will eat him out va then appreciating him for saving their careers from a colossal mistake?

Sure - it might get out in the way it did with the Devin Hester interview and stories he shared - in about 20 years.
Everyone talks. Jordan ratted himseof out thinking he was blaming manny for his own faults

lol this school is gonna do what they do best, they may hire Mario this year but they won’t do it till after the buyout drops I’m Jan amd mannys buyout drops after the season.
Mario is not coming if Blake is here. This has been said several times by people that actually talk to dudes on the inside.

Advertisement
Mario is not coming if Blake is here. This has been said several times by people that actually talk to dudes on the inside.
They also Blake is gonna be gone. He has declined local interviews which he never does. He only did the acc network one Which I’d like to see if there was a contractual requirement there

U know what’s funny @Dwinstitles,

In the off season, we were told to wait patiently, that the staff have a new recruiting strategy; they’re only taking commits from guys who wanna be here. They have a board of prioritizing certain players & r not quick to rush into getting commitments.

Then we got a couple of blue chip guys from out of state, and we were told “if blue chip player A wants in, we’ll make room for him, but the class is filling up w/ silent commits.” Then, a couple of more guys committed, and we were told all these So Fla 5 star guys wanted in. That was pre-season.

Now, the proverbial mopes, they were a little hesitant to buy in to the hype b/c they’ve seen this story before…now on October 11, 2021, it’s “this class was never going to be good anyway.” Lol.

I’m going to say something that I said in a Golden thread once upon a time; if u retain Manny longer than his shelf life, it’s going to be more detrimental than good. However, there’s one caveat…this team has to have a plan in place now. The first move, HAS to be relieving James of his duties. This has been an epic fail from both a financial & production from this hire, and this was ALL him.

Last 5 coaches first 29 games:
Coker: 28-1
Shannon: 15-14
Golden: 18-11
Richt: 21-8
Diaz: 16-13

The commonality w/ Shannon & Diaz is eerily similar in a lot of ways, EXCEPT one guy was hired internally, while the other guy was bought out to return, just to place us right back into mediocrity. That’s y James HAS to go.

Advertisement
U know what’s funny @Dwinstitles,

In the off season, we were told to wait patiently, that the staff have a new recruiting strategy; they’re only taking commits from guys who wanna be here. They have a board of prioritizing certain players & r not quick to rush into getting commitments.

Then we got a couple of blue chip guys from out of state, and we were told “if blue chip player A wants in, we’ll make room for him, but the class is filling up w/ silent commits.” Then, a couple of more guys committed, and we were told all these So Fla 5 star guys wanted in. That was pre-season.

Now, the proverbial mopes, they were a little hesitant to buy in to the hype b/c they’ve seen this story before…now on October 11, 2021, it’s “this class was never going to be good anyway.” Lol.

I’m going to say something that I said in a Golden thread once upon a time; if u retain Manny longer than his shelf life, it’s going to be more detrimental than good. However, there’s one caveat…this team has to have a plan in place now. The first move, HAS to be relieving James of his duties. This has been an epic fail from both a financial & production from this hire, and this was ALL him.

Last 5 coaches first 29 games:
Coker: 28-1
Shannon: 15-14
Golden: 18-11
Richt: 21-8
Diaz: 16-13

The commonality w/ Shannon & Diaz is eerily similar in a lot of ways, EXCEPT one guy was hired internally, while the other guy was bought out to return, just to place us right back into mediocrity. That’s y James HAS to go.
Shannon was a product of a dam hiring firm lol. We’re so had Bc our pool is limited to cheap *** fpick and dollar store

But T Rob and Miami millionaires giving out countless NIL deals!! Just relax. We're only taking blue chippers this time guys. After June 1st the commits will be rolling in. Manny has like 10 silents he just doesn't want them all to announce at once so he's planning to space them out. I mean c'mon Shemar just used us for another free game he'll probably be announcing as soon as Manny gives him the green light. Probably just keeping it under wraps right now so we don't won the June bake sale. More than likely he's reeled Kelly in to join him now too.

8D2F3CBC-F42F-40F0-881E-9EB4A8228CE4.jpeg

Advertisement
Shannon was a product of a dam hiring firm lol. We’re so had Bc our pool is limited to cheap *** fpick and dollar store
But here’s the thing, my brotha…
When I see the spread sheet of allocated finances, and see Diaz costing this program $9m+ in yr one, that let’s us know it’s not just being cheap, but it also is linked to bad decision making.

My grandfather, before he passed away, was notoriously cheap, & I hate to say this, but he was a slumlord due to his frugal ways. I used to beg him to stop being cheap b/c he’s losing $ by constantly trying to fix the band aid fixtures, and tenants moving out. In his latter yrs, we estimated that dude lost upwards of $250k (no b.s) in lost rents, the inability to increase rents to keep up w/ cost of living due to the conditions of the bldg, & multiple times trying to fix the same problems. To save $1, he lost $250k.

The University continues to try to be cheap, and if they realized spending $1 to hire quality coaches, they would make $10, they would be so much further ahead. It’s a concept that I’m not sure they will get, until they have an infrastructure committed to both academics & athletics. Resting on their laurels, while continuing to monetize off the past will lead to further degradation of the program.

Advertisement
But here’s the thing, my brotha…
When I see the spread sheet of allocated finances, and see Diaz costing this program $9m+ in yr one, that let’s us know it’s not just being cheap, but it also is linked to bad decision making.

My grandfather, before he passed away, was notoriously cheap, & I hate to say this, but he was a slumlord due to his frugal ways. I used to beg him to stop being cheap b/c he’s losing $ by constantly trying to fix the band aid fixtures, and tenants moving out. In his latter yrs, we estimated that dude lost upwards of $250k (no b.s) in lost rents, the inability to increase rents to keep up w/ cost of living due to the conditions of the bldg, & multiple times trying to fix the same problems. To save $1, he lost $250k.

The University continues to try to be cheap, and if they realized spending $1 to hire quality coaches, they would make $10, they would be so much further ahead. It’s a concept that I’m not sure they will get, until they have an infrastructure committed to both academics & athletics. Resting on their laurels, while continuing to monetize off the past will lead to further degradation of the program.
It’s so easy to see, which is baffling. They are about to turn back into Sun Tan U real soon if it keeps up.

Y'all want to fire the entire athletic department (and I can't really argue against it). Well, this is what happens when you do. Remember, firing coaches in 2021 is more painful than it was in the past due to ESD. You used to be able to fire a coach after Thanksgiving and hire someone in December and salvage a class. All the timing is now moved up. So, firing Manny and everyone else and not hiring a new coach until December/January essentially kills an entire class.
I’d be okay with all of this if we actually fired people but instead we are stuck with the same 💩 and still falling apart

Advertisement
Back