Treon Harris, Chris Lammons and Nigel Patton

Advertisement
Golden doesn't want Lammons and Patten because they are a couple of runts!He wants 6'2" guys
not 5'9".All you have to do is look at what they have received for verbals.
'

Golden doesn't want Lammons and Patten because they are a couple of runts!He wants 6'2" guys
'

Good lord, can we get rid of the trolls.

Its a well known fact that Lammons and Patten both have committable offers.

'

209.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
all in on Lammons.

No Frio has been on the kid since his soph year...if they F'd that up good lord....Kid has performed in camp settings ...BIG time at cb....we just landed a kid from a rival hs in dillard that he likely grew up with and played against in Dennis Turner. Kid might just want to be a part of it.

As far as Patten is....for whatever reason i dont see him coming here...dude is fiesty as **** as a cb..always in pockets though..

I like TReon on offense..but think he can play cb in a pinch....kid is going to break fla wrecords this yr @ qb...and some school will lie to him to get him a shot @ qb (Louisville type?) and i see him heading tht way because honestly his heart likely is at qb even though he know he can play cb.

all in on Lammons.

No Frio has been on the kid since his soph year...if they F'd that up good lord....Kid has performed in camp settings ...BIG time at cb....we just landed a kid from a rival hs in dillard that he likely grew up with and played against in Dennis Turner. Kid might just want to be a part of it.

As far as Patten is....for whatever reason i dont see him coming here...dude is fiesty as **** as a cb..always in pockets though..

I like TReon on offense..but think he can play cb in a pinch....kid is going to break fla wrecords this yr @ qb...and some school will lie to him to get him a shot @ qb (Louisville type?) and i see him heading tht way because honestly his heart likely is at qb even though he know he can play cb.

this. we are picking up alot of ATH so the coaches might not even know what they will play yet so its just a wait and see thing. but lammons is a playmaker you just cant coach it. pattten i think he goes to a Kentucky type and play right away. hester is a dude im high on but we will see after he gets on campus i think olsen is really the leading recruiter for him

Advertisement
Back