Trenton Simpson

Get me Hippolite who's local and I can forget Simpson as long as we get Austin-Cave. I'll eat humble pie if he can land Flowe.
We need to have Manny personally involved and show up at his house with DJ Williams who's from Cali and Ray Lewis. When Mrs. Flowe opens the door, ask for Justin and Jonathan and drop the Mic!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe within the last week or two, Unc just picked up a commitment from a high 4* Qb. Don't know how things will end up for old Mack at Unc, but he is an elite recruiter. So much so, I heard Kirk H. say that M. Brown was every bit as good a recruiter as Saban and Myer. He will bring talent into that program

Advertisement
Austin-Cave is the must get right now. He’s got all the measurables and tape to back it up....stud. We add him and then play hardball with everyone at LB, Flowe included.
I’m not sold on Flagg at all. He’s small, slow, and a little stiff. He doesn’t look the part either. It’s worrisome when a kid from TX isn’t offered by UT, A&M, or OK.
Height looks like a grown man you wouldn’t want to mess with. I haven’t watched his tape yet to make a full assessment. Glad he’s coming for a visit. It’ll be interesting to see what happens when he and Flagg visit next weekend. Height is a half foot taller than Flagg if the camp measurements were accurate.

I believe within the last week or two, Unc just picked up a commitment from a high 4* Qb. Don't know how things will end up for old Mack at Unc, but he is an elite recruiter. So much so, I heard Kirk H. say that M. Brown was every bit as good a recruiter as Saban and Myer. He will bring talent into that program

Country club Mack??

Texas recruits itself and the boosters have some very good bag money from the oil fields... plus his awesome recruiting fell apart to pieces at the end once other programs like A&M, TCU, and Tech started being more than middle of the road losers

Austin-Cave is the must get right now. He’s got all the measurables and tape to back it up....stud. We add him and then play hardball with everyone at LB, Flowe included.
I’m not sold on Flagg at all. He’s small, slow, and a little stiff. He doesn’t look the part either. It’s worrisome when a kid from TX isn’t offered by UT, A&M, or OK.
Height looks like a grown man you wouldn’t want to mess with. I haven’t watched his tape yet to make a full assessment. Glad he’s coming for a visit. It’ll be interesting to see what happens when he and Flagg visit next weekend. Height is a half foot taller than Flagg if the camp measurements were accurate.
He Quan at LB. under everything for his position but still ends up being the best player on the field. Sleep at your own discretion.

Advertisement
I would have loved for him to visit. Maybe he still will down the line. Regardless the staff needs to find a way to close one at least 1 elite LBer that can start from day 1.

Add another L in the widening lopsided gap of L's to W's for Patke. This is the worst year for LB's I can remember. It's horrible timing considering the huge need. We can't afford to miss on getting guys like this to VISIT MIA. Seriously, how hard is it to sell a recruit and his family on a FREE visit to MIAMI? That's quite possibly the easiest sales job on the planet.

It will be if we win 10 games this year and the Coastal.

If unc has Stacy I feel great about our chances

Advertisement

I believe they may be looking at Height at DE.

They have 2 QB commits for 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back