Trent

Getting his $$$ up. I think our second string de is gonna start on Sunday's. I think this is the deepest we have ever been in this position

Advertisement
Getting his $$$ up. I think our second string de is gonna start on Sunday's. I think this is the deepest we have ever been in this position

I understand your passion but UM has had a lot of great backups in the past that pos. But yes our line seems to be very deep of substance.

Advertisement

I understand your passion but UM has had a lot of great backups in the past that pos. But yes our line seems to be very deep of substance.

I have been around forever. I have seen all those teams. I can't think of one season having this much quality depth at de. A lot of future pros.

All he does is make plays and has been doing it for 3 years.

Sort of like Berrios and Rozier. Not big or fast, but just knows how to play.

Berrios is quick and explosive in and out of his breaks. He's finally being used in exactly the way you'd envision someone with his physical skills to be used. NFL scouts have to be sniffing him out for a 2nd day pick.

As for Rosier, there's something very.... elegant, if that's a thing in football, about the way he runs the read draw. The subtle body lean he shook the defender with on his TD run is something you can't really teach. Just so in control of himself on the move, and you don't think he's fast, but he's picking up 5 yards a pop before anyone touches him.

All he does is make plays and has been doing it for 3 years.

Sort of like Berrios and Rozier. Not big or fast, but just knows how to play.

Berrios is quick and explosive in and out of his breaks. He's finally being used in exactly the way you'd envision someone with his physical skills to be used. NFL scouts have to be sniffing him out for a 2nd day pick.

As for Rosier, there's something very.... elegant, if that's a thing in football, about the way he runs the read draw. The subtle body lean he shook the defender with on his TD run is something you can't really teach. Just so in control of himself on the move, and you don't think he's fast, but he's picking up 5 yards a pop before anyone touches him.

I was telling my son that Berrios has future Patriot all over him. He is a great route runner, terrific hands, tenacious blocker and smart punt returner. Perfect in the New England system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trent is faster than i thought

he ran right around the tackles and ran down Wimbush several times

that speed at DE was something ND hadn't seen before

Trent is faster than i thought

he ran right around the tackles and ran down Wimbush several times

that speed at DE was something ND hadn't seen before

Not only did he run him down, when wimbush tried to stiff him, Trent ate that up, knocked his arm away and said come here !

He got to teach Chad that right there, Chad would probably double his sack and tfl totals if he did

Advertisement
What makes him a great player is his ability to excel in different situations. He was good when Coach no D was here and he's even better in Coach Diaz's system. He seems like a kid that will continue to get better at the next level and fit in any system he's drafted too.

Advertisement
Back