Trent Harris' Motor

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
I re-watched the game, and was really impressed at the effort this guy brought the entire game.

Kid is a VERY-Very smart player, and you can clearly see that he's playing with technique, and not just over pursing all willy nilly. Kid is aware of the down and distance, and pays attention to the action... He makes the right decisions, in containing, taking the right angles, on when to use speed, etc...

He was even better than I personally might have given him credit for, because of his size. Against the run, he's physical, and isn't out there just jumping around guys because he's a smaller DE.

I want to see this kid in the game more.

Advertisement
May ultimately only be a rotation guy in the NFL but I'll bet Trent is in the league a while. His biggest play of the FSU game may have been intervening when a really hot Joe Jackson was about the curb stomp some Nole lineman. May have kept Jackson from getting thrown out of the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Glad to see he gets the recognition he deserves. Not the best athlete we have on the defensive front but he is a very good football player. Always has been. Does the little things well. I think he got called on the late hit on Blackman which is surprising because he is disciplined.

May ultimately only be a rotation guy in the NFL but I'll bet Trent is in the league a while. His biggest play of the FSU game may have been intervening when a really hot Joe Jackson was about the curb stomp some Nole lineman. May have kept Jackson from getting thrown out of the game.

Great point. I was thinking the same thing at the time. Smart and productive and keeps his head.

he's versatile ... i imagine he will be one of those guys who may do DL and LB drills at the combine

Advertisement
Thank gawd he got away from golden n dorito.. his high school film he had a quick first step n they proceed to bulk him up n take it away from him.. glad he will finish his career in positive light with fans while getting some real dline coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny thing is TOOLBOX thing is going to get him on ateam in the league. He will make a team as an 3-4 OLB.easy money.

Surprised to see no love for D Jack yet...kid has been playing some really good ball for us along with Trent this season. Both players do an exceptional job of maintaining their gaps in the run game as well as when rushing the passer. Two dependable and consistent guys we are going to need this week against that BS Tech offense.

I re-watched the game, and was really impressed at the effort this guy brought the entire game.

Kid is a VERY-Very smart player, and you can clearly see that he's playing with technique, and not just over pursing all willy nilly. Kid is aware of the down and distance, and pays attention to the action... He makes the right decisions, in containing, taking the right angles, on when to use speed, etc...

He was even better than I personally might have given him credit for, because of his size. Against the run, he's physical, and isn't out there just jumping around guys because he's a smaller DE.

I want to see this kid in the game more.

Has explosive strength..power cleans 330+ pounds

Advertisement
Back