trent harris and juwon young

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i didnt realize until i saw roster. trent is 6-2, 231 and juwon is 6-4 235. these kids have an off-season to get stronger and practice. they are definitely playing in the fall.

Advertisement
i didnt realize until i saw roster. trent is 6-2, 231 and juwon is 6-4 235. these kids have an off-season to get stronger and practice. they are definitely playing in the fall.

Im very high on Young, but I dont believe he is 6'4 235 right now. Between 6'2-6'3 and around 220, which is a tank for a kid that is still supposed to be in HS and plays LB...
Trent makes sense.

juwon looks very strong. when i watch their video, i like that they both try to hurt people. i would get sick to my stomach watching ty, gaines, kacey,etc pushing guys like they were afraid of contact. i am excited. last year we had mostly o-linemen come in.

Im very high on Young, but I dont believe he is 6'4 235 right now. Between 6'2-6'3 and around 220, which is a tank for a kid that is still supposed to be in HS and plays LB...
Trent makes sense.

He's listed at 6'2 235 on the official roster

Trent makes sense.

He's listed at 6'2 235 on the official roster

It would not be the first time or the last time that an official roster listing would be off........
Just saying. Plus if he is really that big, he might outgrow the position, and God knows we need a MLB.

Advertisement
isnt juwon a mlb?

Yes, and one of the only true MLBs we have on the roster. If he really is 6'2 235 at the moment, which I dont believe, he could very easily out grow his position. He would be as big as McCord was his soph year here, and the kid should still be in HS.......

That's the size you want for a strong side 3-4 MLB: look at Alabama LB's are 250

Advertisement
That's the size you want for a strong side 3-4 MLB: look at Alabama LB's are 250

Right, but if the kid is already 235, that tells me if he in fact is above 6'2, that he can easily out grow the position. I believe he is truly 215-220 right now, and will easily become a 250+ monster.

Either way, Young is big and mean. We need all that we can get regardless of what D we play. If we are stuck with Al's stupid 3-4 then the MLBs have to be big like Bama's and it is better to start with big ones and add 15 lbs than smaller ones and add 40--they just end up slow and bulky. Unfortunately, So Fl llbs have tendency to be lighter and fast -- secret to our old success. Bigger kids end up at DE in HS here. Which is why we will get a steady diet of watching Greens and AQMs trying to cover pass plays and also why this 3 - 4 sucks without a true monster at NT.

trent will surprise a lot of people, I saw a few of his games up here in orlando, the kid is quick with great recognition

Advertisement
Back