Trent Dilfer's Tweet!

srdawg

Recruit
TDESPN Trent Dilfer
RT @FootballRecruit: Brad Kaaya is committed to #TheU 🏈🏈🏈 Follow him. 2014 QB is a straight up baller. @TrinidadBrad can throw the rock.

He loves the kid!

Advertisement
106.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully it is more accurate than Ty Detmer's opinion of Preston Dewey...

I would say so. Dilfer runs the Elite 11 passing camp. His job is to follow the best QB's in the country.

Dilfer also selected Dewey to the Elite 11 FYI.
82.jpg

Hopefully it is more accurate than Ty Detmer's opinion of Preston Dewey...

I would say so. Dilfer runs the Elite 11 passing camp. His job is to follow the best QB's in the country.

Dilfer also selected Dewey to the Elite 11 FYI.

Did he?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r...y/_/id/6794915/trio-share-mvp-honors-elite-11

82.jpg

REOWNED!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know why everyone says that. Dewey was not an E11 QB. Came close but didnt make the cut.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does everyone hate Dewey so much? Not every QB we sign will be awesome immediately and that's why we sign multiple QB's. For the competition. Dewey decided to stay and compete so he's a Cane. At least give him that respect. It used to be that a QB was expected to be starting by his junior or senior season. Sometimes it takes that long to get it down at this level.

Kaaya does seem to be a better prospect though. And Detmer was Dewey's HS coach. Dilfer is not Kaaya's HS coach. Big difference.

I swear. The way some of y'all try to turn every good little tidbit into something terrible makes me sick.

85.jpg

Agree. Think back to J12 limping down the sideline holding his groin because Randy had no backups. I am glad Preston stayed. Kid has brains and a nice touch. It is good that we have 3 qbs that have beat him out. Maybe it says good things about them and not bad things about him. He will stay a CANE. Who knows, one day he might be the HS coach of THE recruit we have to have that year, or we might be dying for him to be our next head coach down the road. This is the sort of kid we want. It is great to be a Miami Hurricane! He gets it.

Advertisement
Back