V Vanquish9 Junior Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 1,639 Sep 19, 2014 #21 GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... i bet all three
GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... i bet all three
GhostofVenice01 MOPE SQUAD INTERNATIONAL Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 17,083 Sep 19, 2014 #22 TreOFive said: GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... I put mine on the line earlier this year...believe me its a safe bet Click to expand... Vanquish9 said: GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... i bet all three Click to expand... And here I am thinking im a trend setter
TreOFive said: GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... I put mine on the line earlier this year...believe me its a safe bet Click to expand... Vanquish9 said: GhostofVenice01 said: Im willing to bet my right ******** we dont win 10 games this year Click to expand... i bet all three Click to expand... And here I am thinking im a trend setter