Trenches

Advertisement
Advertisement
At some point, we'll need to put up some points just to "compete."

I'd trade not getting or even recruiting another WR if it meant we'd run a totally different system next season.
We will be able to move people at the LOS and give our QB a bit more time.

If TVD can actually hit his receiver this year (he missed a lot of throws in the T A$M game) then we will compete.

I think having restrepro back along with the TE becoming better overall without Mallory involved will help.

We will be able to move people at the LOS and give our QB a bit more time.

If TVD can actually hit his receiver this year (he missed a lot of throws in the T A$M game) then we will compete.

I think having restrepro back along with the TE becoming better overall without Mallory involved will help.
There's something about your avatar pic and username that lead me to believe you're just f'in around. Carry on, sir.

All this talk about always wanting Trench guys and all I see is whining about WRs.

Give me another good DT/DE and we are competing with everyone on our schedule next year.
True, however your only as strong as your weakest link. Non existent passing game, makes it easy to shut down the run. I dont care what you have in the trenches if you cant move the ball on offense. Keep your defense on the field, and the other team will eventually run away with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's Miami. Should be able to find you some speed demon receivers right there hanging out in Liberty City or the like somewhere. TY Hilton was at FIU for godsakes lol Go right into one of the many parks later in the afternoon down there and I bet you can find you something. lol

Cobie young , restrepo, and Jacoby also whoever James Coley brings with him
Brashad Smith as well.

People on here acting like they don't want 5 star wrs, but in the next breath talk about us not getting 5 star wrs.

I'm not saying we shouldn't go get another wr...but it doesn't concern me as much as the other needs we had that are getting filled.

People on here banging the door down for Leary and he went from UCF to Ga Tech. He's average. we already have that. There has been only like 3 elite WRs to enter the portal and we should already know they weren't going to come here.

I remember people hating us getting Rambo. Just saying.

Advertisement
Don't so readily dismiss the UGA skill position talent, though Monken deserves a ton of credit for the offensive design and play calling. The key, though, is in the trenches - OL and tight ends also block like crazy. The QB barely got touched in the pocket or on designed runs. The RBs routinely ran untouched to the second level. The OL mauled and knocked the snot out of TCU from the opening snap. It's about talented behemoths up front and physicality.

1673377955277.png

Advertisement
Back